**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else still pulled nothing but trash from dual crystals?

Comments

• Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited September 2020
    I was pulling all trash can dupes and some average tier champs/dupes from these but got finally got Doom from the last one so I’m 1 out of 16. I’ve been going for Doom since day 1 and this has been the only successful attempt out of a ton of crystals so I feel like they do offer a better chance to get what you are looking for but you’re still not gonna get lucky everytime.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

I got doom and warlock from basic. I think dual is just a marketing scam.

no it really just depends on your roster and what you need. for some people the chance of getting someone that would be vital might go up with a certain dual crystal, but other people may still be looking to just expanding their 5* roster.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    ☝☝
    After 5 tech/cosmic Crystal.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

My pulls from dual crystals
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    All 3 were opened from dual crystals
    Wsm10 said:

Out of the last seven I've opened, my pulls were:

Winter Soldier
    Rhino
    Omega Red
    Mole Man
    Original Cap America
    Doom
    Drax

While that might seem decent because of Doom & Omega Red, it really isn't in my eyes. I dont run suicides & never will for Omega Red, plus he's not awakened. So that automatically knocks him down quite a bit. Some may say Winter Soldier is decent, but I don't have even a 4* Killmonger available. Even if I did I wouldn't use him, because I'm not wasting roster spots for synergies just to make some serviceable. Not good, or decent, just serviceable. It is so incredibly frustrating to see people talked about being good "with synergies." It shouldn't be needed for any character. It should be a bonus, not a requirement. I also worry that everyone saying characters are good with synergies will affect the characters getting worked on. Winter Soldier is about as bottom of the barrel with a few "meh" abilities as they come, but since people say what they do, will he get a rework? Absolutely not. Guarantee he'll never even be looked at.

So the only one(s) who get any investment from me is Doom and possibly OR, which I'll admit Doom is really great. But out of seven pulls, I get one, maybe two, usable characters? It really is ridiculous. I know not everyone is going to be a knockout, but I literally have, at best, five of seven pulls worth NOTHING. It's frustrating.

Regardless, I know my pulls aren't the worst ever, and I hope that people having worse luck than me turn it around and get some good or great characters.

dude most people gotta wait like 15 pulls till they get someone good. i would kill to get a doom and an omega
    Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

All 3 were opened from dual crystals

Makes sense duh. Look at your level. They are giving lower level players the good stuff. Tell us something we dont know lol
    nah thats not how it works, my first 15 5 stars were complete duds.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

These are my pulls thus far. Doom is easily the best, with Gulk, 1 Kali and Spider Gwen taking the rest of my good pulls.

The rest have been double, triple, even quadruple dupes.

I just want my Quake
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Got guilly, mojo, sentinel aaaaaand a lot of trash
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Drax, yondu, proxima from cosmic-tech
    Juggernaut from science-mystic

Then switched to basics for a while

Might try dual class later but I honestly don't hope for much. I desperately need good tech and cosmic champs and that prolly won't ever happen
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    ive opened around 10 tech/cosmics searching for warlock or g99... only decent pull i got was vision aarkus dupe
    on the other hand i opened 2 mystic/science and got mojo and void... need better pulls from tech/cosmics
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It took me 7 or 8 mystic/science crystals but I finally pulled a Doom. In my 4 crystals since trying to get Quake/Voodoo/Captain America IW or Void I've struck out
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    I have opened 38 skill/mutant crystals, all trash. Each & every single one.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened about 25 science/mystic for torch and doom awakening. Best I’ve pulled is Claire, who I have as a duped 6*. I like the odds better, but I still don’t have RNG on my side.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened 9 skill/mutant ones and from them I have pulled Namor twice, awakened my BWDO, and pulled a new Magneto, so I think they’re pretty solid. Still no Omega though and he’s the one I’m hunting for.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I have actually stopped opening them and going back to basic 5*.

It was fun while it lasted for me.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    My last 2 were Ghost and Massacre :🙂
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've opened 9, got 7 meh champs but, I did get collosus and Aegon
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I got Sunspot and X-23 last night