**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Just completed the Epic Omega Boss Run...nice loot and it’s got to be one of the best pieces of game content to hit MCOC

Here’s the team I used

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we please get an update. It's been a week. The players who beat the content early are really being punished. Especially with everyone getting the extra t5cc frags.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    7 days later... Anything?
  • TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    Should be made a 25% selector, People have waited 5 weeks for these rewards only to be forced to wait even longer due to a kabam error
  • Hey all,

An update to the rewards situation: We expect to get those out to everybody tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience. As you can see, there's been a lot going on. It's going to take a while to get them out as well, so if you see your friend getting theirs before you do, don't worry.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

Hey all,

An update to the rewards situation: We expect to get those out to everybody tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience. As you can see, there's been a lot going on. It's going to take a while to get them out as well, so if you see your friend getting theirs before you do, don't worry.

Thanks for the update

• Okay I was wrong, we're actually starting this now! There are a lot of players affected, so this could take up to 24 hours to get to everybody.
  • ResaralResaral Posts: 1

Okay I was wrong, we're actually starting this now! There are a lot of players affected, so this could take up to 24 hours to get to everybody.

30k t5b frags + 6k t5b frags != 1 t5b

Thanks for pushing out the rewards, but it is missing 9k t5b frags to be correct
  • MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40
    Yeah another screw up. Only receiving 6k when it should be 15k to form the full t5b missing.
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    Yes, thanks for finally sending our our rewards.

However, there are 45,000 fragments in a T5B and we initially received 30,000 fragments, so we are still 9,000 T5B fragments short of the correct rewards...
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Thanks kabam received my rewards lol.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    So we will get the 9K T5B fragment that are missing?
  • Webhead055Webhead055 Posts: 13
    That doesn’t solve the fact that i didn’t get the t5cc selector at all. My correction was far from the right items.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Good news!

For those of you who completed the Epic Difficulty, we will be crediting 9,000 T5B fragments to your inventory directly. There will be NO message in your inbox.

***I repeat: the 9,000 T5B fragments will be deposited DIRECTLY TO YOUR INVENTORY.

Cheers!

Thank you sooo much @Kabamboo i noticed it before i saw the forum came here to confirm
  • UcuUcu Posts: 7
    edited September 2020

And t5cc ???
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Ucu said:

And t5cc ???

Its there..... its that fancy selector thingy

Ucu said:

And t5cc ???

No, i just make SS on correctio what my friends revcive, I didn't get those ... that's the problem
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ucu said:

Ucu said:

And t5cc ???

No, i just make SS on correctio what my friends revcive, I didn't get those ... that's the problem
    you got more than what was intended. you got the original, incorrect rewards, including the crystal when you completed it, and they are compensating you with what you missed, while also letting you keep the crystal. I'm not sure what you mean
    Everyone got those recompesation for summoner smackdown, and I didn't get anything .... now u understood? :)
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Any missing rewards for all Difficulties have been issued. Please double check your inventory!
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Kabam Boo said:

Any missing rewards for all Difficulties have been issued. Please double check your inventory!

I did epic and master difficulty. I got missing t5b shards from epic added to my inventory but i am still missing 10k t2a shards
    Kabam Boo said:

I did check inventory several times , but still don't get those rewards, and I dkn't know why.....
  • leftleft Posts: 33
    100100 said:

Kabam Boo said:

I did epic and master difficulty. I got missing t5b shards from epic added to my inventory but i am still missing 10k t2a shards
    Yes same thing happened with me for master.
  • asn007asn007 Posts: 5
    edited September 2020
    Haven't received the compensation mail of missing rewards up to this moment