**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opened another featured 6 star today......

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Went ahead and grinded, in incursions and uncollected eq to get the last 4k i needed......

This one STUNG @Kabam Miike πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was stinging me all over my heartπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‚

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Indeed πŸ˜‚ @Thicco_Mode
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nature of the best unfortunately. From 3 I've gotten Rogue, Ronin (dupe), and Airwalker so far. 3 misses for the most part your roster is either good enough that the gamble is worth it and it's not that big a deal when you miss or you probably should be skipping featureds.

I'd have rather seen a bit better sub pool especially when a lot of the featured champs aren't that great to begin with, but ah well can't win them all.
    @Worknprogress yeah,im just letting my shards ride
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel ya. The odds of me getting one of the like 4 maybe 5 pulls from a basic that would have any actual meaning are so small that I really don't care about the additional expense of shards. Missing sucks but hey, part of the game unfortunately. At least I have higher odds of getting someone new out of the featured as opposed to getting my Black Bolt to sig 120
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Went ahead and grinded, in incursions and uncollected eq to get the last 4k i needed......

This one STUNG @Kabam Miike πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was stinging me all over my heartπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜‚

10 hrs gameplay just to pull a yondu. that hurts alot
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    how is that tigra?
  • Papicante1Papicante1 Posts: 35 β˜…
    I just got abomination :neutral:
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Makes me feel better knowing I only had to spend 10k shards to get my yondu
    @SwarmOfRavens im glad it does hahahaha.
    I mean hes new, so its cool i guess lol
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82 β˜…

Could have opened basic and still had 5k shards left

Featured are better i feel considering the amount of non-desirable champs in the basic pool.