**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Trash

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

What gives?? This must be the most pathetic collection of 6 stars. Seriously!

Tell me how happy you would be with this set of trash?

Only Captain Marvel (movie) and one or two others are usable. The rest are absolutely useless, especially in offense. Even Namor requires a dupe and high sig.

How about some decent 6 stars for a change?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    AceJagger said:

@Esket1t_420 so you consider 3 or 4 out of 22 pulls "good"? I don't. That's very bad.

you’ve got a 6* that steamrolls pretty much everything, nice immunities for mephisto, night thrasher is incredibly slept on and you’ve got an ebony maw which is ok for defense. compared to other 6* rosters that i’ve seen yours is solid

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i don’t understand why you’re so pissed off about your 6* roster. it’s not like you only use 6* champions, or that there’s any content that only requires 6* champs. sure they’re nice to have but i’m willing to put 500$ down that you have an insane 5/65 5* questing team and really have no need for a full squad of god tier 6*
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    AceJagger said:

@Esket1t_420 so you consider 3 or 4 out of 22 pulls "good"? I don't. That's very bad.

Honestly it's better luck than I've had. My roster just got better with Magneto and HB buffs, but before that it was Angela and all meme tier until I pulled CAIW after act 6 completion. Then it was all memes until I pulled Thing yesterday. Up until yesterday I'd opened 32 6* crystals with CAIW as the only pull that was god tier at the time I opened the crystal. If you consider Thing god tier, that's 2 out of 33.

But I agree that you have also had bad luck and it's frustrating.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    You have cmm and deadpool. That means if you run suicides and have a 5 stars nick fury you just win almost everything.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I mean... namor and cmm are hardly Iron fist. But I agree. When I get 6 bad six stars in a row when I don't even use the first two, and have that make me qualify for tier 1 even though I can't realistically go to sector 8, it's just bad.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    AceJagger said:

Nobody on forums will EVER say you have a bad roster. Watch people find all the information just to tell you you're wrong and you have a fantastic roster. Trust me, this is it.

well you're new, so I wouldn't expect you to, but 90% of the time, the people complaining are trying very poorly to make a brag post which is just lame. and op, you got a few usable ones, but a ton of shite. good thing is that it means a lot of cool buff potential.
    I'd rather get good champs now and not have to wait for an off chance of a potential buff in two years. And this is certainly not a brag post as there is nothing to brag about. I'm actually ashamed to post this pathetic roster here.
    yup I know. yours is a genuine post. currently, it's pretty bad, but check back in a year or so lol
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    AceJagger said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

What gives?? This must be the most pathetic collection of 6 stars. Seriously!

Tell me how happy you would be with this set of trash?

Only Captain Marvel (movie) and one or two others are usable. The rest are absolutely useless, especially in offense. Even Namor requires a dupe and high sig.

How about some decent 6 stars for a change?

What are you complaining about?
    I have been playing since May 2015 and every time I open 6*, more and more, the desire to stop playing increases.

The luck to do the missions are the 5*, the 6* rarely used.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    lol people complaining about their pulls what a surprise
  • AceJaggerAceJagger Posts: 8

Why’d you tag the admins? It’s not like they can help you with anything.

While you might be right, I'm hoping there is something. I guess I need some hope right now because I'll be opening another 6* soon, and I'm not looking forward to more disappointment. Plus, I'm hoping the more they see how this is not good for the players and the game, hopefully they'll make some changes down the line.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    AceJagger said:

Look at the available pool of 6*s versus the number people call "good". It's inevitable.