**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else still pulled nothing but trash from dual crystals?

124»

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    does anyone know if Cosmic champs Thor OG and Black Bolt are in the Cosmic/Tect Dual crystal???
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Beardo was already max sig, Rulk was already duped. Don’t really have use for SS since i have Claire and probably will get Doom or Sorcerer eventually for Buff Control

Overall I’m quite dissapointed in myself as I thought RG was in the pool, these crystals just don’t have as much appeal to me as my luck with basics has been
  • DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18
    I saved up, opened 10 tech-cosmic crystals at once. Pulled hyp, warlock and g2099. Very pleased. Since then I’ve opened 5 mystic-science crystals on two different occasions looking for a strong mystic, but I got 8 science and 2 mystic, best was mojo, most trash. I’m saving up to do 10 at once again. Maybe that’s the secret.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I've pulled some game-changers in Nick Fury and awakening Colossus. I had a Skill AG waiting in my box so I used it for Nick. I also duped my Sorcerer Supreme as well. The rest have been sup-par to okay.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I have a Cosmic AG from the treasure island so I'll focus on trying to get Hyperion or Corvus. Probably going to dupe Groot again.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Some great, some terrible from the Tech/Cosmic gem.

Best tech was Duping my R5 Ghost and HB (very happy here)

****: Howard the Duck, Civil Warrior

Best Cosmic: None to speak of (but I did pull Drax and Annihilus)

****: SIM, Venompool, Groot.

so for me it's a bit hit and miss
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited September 2020
    Mine so far got me Korg, Blade, Luke Cage and Red Hulk, which is much better than what I've had from basics personally.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    edited September 2020
    Ive had amazing luck with the mutant/skill dual crystals. I opened 11 crystals searching for aegon and pulled in this order

Namor
    Gambit
    Elsa dupe
    Magneto dupe
    Domino dupe
    Namor dupe
    Sunspot dupe
    Rogue dupe
    Killmonger
    Elsa dupe
    And finalllllly Aegon ( pulled 6* corvus too)

I stopped opening mutant/skill cause all i wanted was aegon since his release, so then i started opening mystic/sciences hoping for doom and so far my luck is meh. I opened so far 5 in the following order...

Magik
    Rhino dupe
    Wasp dupe
    Dr.voodoo dupe
    Wasp dupe

So wish me luck guys Doom is the last champion i want, 90% of the time i have terrible luck with basics so im never opening them again till i get doom

• NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    I pulled Aegon and Omega Red