**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help me progress!! Is red hulk a good champion??

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Guys, i am really sad after the winter soldier pull today morning😭. But yet, the following picture is of the few of my top champs. Plz tell me what do to now!!
Can i take my red hulk up??
Is he a worthy science champ??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
Β«1

Comments

• Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147 β˜…
    Yes, and his synergies with domino and massacre are great too
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195 β˜…

don't know why you couldn't have just taken a screenshot

don't know why you couldn't have just taken a screenshot
    Yeah, but I wasn't able to upload it that way

Rank up Nick, Corvus and Ghost first

They are all at rank 4 now, I'm not uncollected yet, people told me 5* make the way to uncollected easy and so I'm looking to take some one, just one more guy for that. Can red hulk be that guy?
    HI_guys said:

Max that nick fury.
    RIGHT NOW!AT ONCE! IMMEDIATELY!!

I really am ashamed to say this, yet the truth is i don't play nick that much. The reason is:
    1. I haven't liked much of the play style of nick.
    2. I'm not able to adapt and play well with him.

Before red hulk??
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are two tiers in this game: the ghost tier and the other champions tier
    Lobster44 said:

Yes, and his synergies with domino and massacre are great too

Ohh...thank you....it's your comment that gives me some hope to play and get better.☺️
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You don't need 5*s. I became Uncollected 2 months ago with 4*s. Better save those rankup resources for better champions. I still use my 4*s in completing and exploring UC quests. You'll know when to stop investing but for now better invest on a God Tier 4* over a mediocre 5*.
    Rouger4 said:

There are two tiers in this game: the ghost tier and the other champions tier

I agree she's awesome. Have seen gameplay of her and actually aimed to get her too!!
    But playing her is no simple thing. I mean for noobs like me. I still need to improve my game with her, and i still regret having used tech ag on yondu, way long before I got her, and when i pulled her i was on the 7th heaven, but instantly fell to the ground realising that i should had preserved the ag for her

They are all at rank 4 now, I'm not uncollected yet, people told me 5* make the way to uncollected easy and so I'm looking to take some one, just one more guy for that. Can red hulk be that guy?

Which moron told you 5 stars make it easier to get UC? Better rank up that NF, Ghost and Corvus bruh, you don’t need 5 stars until Act 6

Thank you very much, i am really loving using corvus anyways with the charges. Ghost i have to get more practice, nick fury the same. Thanks for the best choices anyways.

You don't need 5*s. I became Uncollected 2 months ago with 4*s. Better save those rankup resources for better champions. I still use my 4*s in completing and exploring UC quests. You'll know when to stop investing but for now better invest on a God Tier 4* over a mediocre 5*.

Ohh wow...but did you use potions, revives, units or boosts to become uc??
    Then please suggest me who should i take for my top 5?? Please??
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Max that nick fury.

I really am ashamed to say this, yet the truth is i don't play nick that much. The reason is:
    Once you experience that unblockable there is no going back. A 2* can practically solo bosses in act 6 because you don't have to rely on parry or intercepts
    Will you please help me with some gameplay or some other thing??
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Max that nick fury.

Once you experience that unblockable there is no going back. A 2* can practically solo bosses in act 6 because you don't have to rely on parry or intercepts
    Will you please help me with some gameplay or some other thing??
    Yeah I'll do one of seatin using 3*s in variant 1
    Thank you so much!!

Then please suggest me who should i take for my top 5?? Please??

If u really well any red hulk he’s not the worst choice. Simple, good damage with no buffs or debuffs. Some nice regen and he’s quite tanky.

Nick is arguably the best skil in normal content.
    Aegon is the best for the longer fights though
    HI_guys said:
    Sp does he get unblockable for every sp??

HI_guys said:
    Sp does he get unblockable for every sp??
    So*