**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Corvus evade/auto block charge

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
For a few weeks now I haven’t been able to get CG’s fourth charge to activate. I’ve confirmed via multiple fights that a heavy/special knocked down an opponent in a fight they evaded or auto blocked. Is this a known bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

iPhone 11 Pro, most up to date game version

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
    PM synergy just coverts true damage to to strike, isn’t needed for charge. Unless something changed.
    Yeah, I’ve tried any and all variations. Will try to post a video
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It seems fine to me, just to be clear, they evaded it autoblocked before the knock down, the last hit of the heavy/special connected and it wasn’t the final hit of the fight?
  • Who are you trying it against ? And do they have node buffs or abilities that shuts down Corvus from getting it ?

Are they doing an actual auto-block (not just regular blocking) and then AFTERWARDS you do a successful Heavy or SP that knocks them down WITHOUT actually killing the opponent with that attack ?
    In map six, thor rag & iwim (section 1), stark section 2, heimdall section 3.

Just weird to me. Haven’t been at 4 charges in weeks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It would really be more helpful if you could provide a video of it.
    Like someone said earlier, you need to knock down the opponent, not knock them out.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

I had mine at 4 charges today in alliance war, as others have said a vid would be helpful
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Mqc19 said:

Are you getting IMIW to auto-block, or Starky to Evade, or is there a Spider or Modok after that you’re talking about ?

But more importantly, you didn’t mention any Mutant in that list.

And yes, as Lvermon said, I had my Corvus at 4 charges this past War.
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48
    edited December 2019
    Mqc19 said:

For a few weeks now I haven’t been able to get CG’s fourth charge to activate. I’ve confirmed via multiple fights that a heavy/special knocked down an opponent in a fight they evaded or auto blocked. Is this a known bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

iPhone 11 Pro, most up to date game version

- Stupid question but are you pairing him w/Proxima? Followed by...are you knocking them down, before, they execute an auto-evade/block? Because if you are you aren't correctly performing the mission.
    - Also ending a fight w/a heavy or special once they do auto-evade/block is incorrect as well.
    You would have to trigger an auto-evade/block mid fight then knock them down w/o completely finishing the fight. You'll know if you've completed the mission when you see his persistent charge count go up. Hope this helps*
  • 2 ppl have now incorrectly replied saying Proxima is required to get the Charge. WRONG, you don’t need Proxima for that part.
    (and as has already been said...) She is not needed for the Persistent Charge, she is only used to ignore all future auto-block or evades with her synergy turning True Damage into True Strike afterward. But you still get the Charge counter even without her.
  • KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    Well, I have same issue since forever. Knocking them down (not KO) with heavy/sp1 without killing them, after they evaded-auto-blocked does not give me a charge every time
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why you revive such an old thread.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Koutavito said:

Well, I have same issue since forever. Knocking them down (not KO) with heavy/sp1 without killing them, after they evaded-auto-blocked does not give me a charge every time

video?
  • KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    Sorry guys, didn’t see that this is an old thread :/ I just have this issue occasionally and I wanted to see what I am doing wrong. I will try to record all my Corvus fights hoping to reproduce this