**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush Compensation Still Wrong

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So for the compensation I got a full T5B plus another 6K shards. Problem is I got 30K shards the first time so combined that's 36K shards... 9K short of the second T5B that we were promised.

Obviously the compensation was a good start but can we expect the FULL compensation we should have received and that everyone else received?

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    I second this.
  • HorlockHorlock Posts: 20

yup
  • ZoltaZolta Posts: 12

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Come on guys, this is between fun and ridiculous.

Now please send us the missing fragments.

They got the most important part right but flubbed the details 😂
  • HorlockHorlock Posts: 20
    Krat0s said:

Horlock said:

yup

I got the exact same thing and was all happy till i read the forum
    mee too ngl xD
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    When did the mistake get put right? as I completed epic the afternoon after it came out but done the rest of the lvls the same day it came out. I know I’m stupid but I can’t remember if I got the right rewards at the time and the comp they sent me was just for the master etc.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    JtJ10 said:

When did the mistake get put right? as I completed epic the afternoon after it came out but done the rest of the lvls the same day it came out. I know I’m stupid but I can’t remember if I got the right rewards at the time and the comp they sent me was just for the master etc.

it was like an hour after release. if you did master first, there's a high chance you did the rest after the fix
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Ah ok thx. That’s what I thought.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    9k is a lot
  • @DalBot ,

Previous replies from Kabam have been going into both main Event Announcement as well as a Merged “incorrect reward” thread below (which have already been getting further comments like these saying adjusted rewards are still short)... so those may be where people should look to for additional info.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212277/suns-out-funs-out-summer-smackdown-is-on#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/220120/summer-smackdown-incorrect-rewards-merged-threads#latest