**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

• Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    100100 said:

Krat0s said:

100100 said:

I did master and epic

Got 30k t5b frags from epic
    Got 10k t5b frags from master

Total =40k t5b frags

It should have been

2 t5b (90k frags)from epic
    9kt5b frags from master

Total 99k t5b frags

Correction rewards gave 1 t5b( 45k t5b frags) and 6k t5b frags.
    Total 51k t5b frags.

Correction rewards + rewards we first recieved

40k t5b frags + 51k tb f4ags = 91k t5b

It should be 99.

Missing 8k t5b frags

NOW LETS COME TO T2A PART

Got 1 t2a form epic 36k t2a shards
    Got 15k t2a shards from master

Total 51k t2a shards

What i should have got according to reward s

2 t2a (72k t2a shards)from epic
    1t2a ( 36k t2a shards) from master

Total 108k t2a shards

What i got in compensation

1 t2a ( 36k t2a shards) and 11k t2a shards

Total 47k t2a shards.

What we got from content + correction rewards

51k t2a shards + 47k t2a shards =98k t2a shards

It should be 108k

missing 10k t2a frags.

Conclusion if someone did master and epic they should get

8k t5b and 10k t2a more

They are actually missing 9k t5 basic fragments
    If you only did epic then 9k t5b
    If you did epic and master then 8kt5b and 10k t2a.
    Master had 10k t5b in rewards insted of 9k
    Yeah then i am miss 8k shards then since i did both
  • JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33

missing 9k t5 basic fragments 😑😑😑
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Krat0s said:

Dont get me wrong im really really happy Kabam worked on our reward correction but they are still a little off of what everyone else got for the same content @Kabam Miike please take a look, sorry for the outrage i understand you guys are working very hard and hope to get an update

I think its legitimate as we are not asking for additional rewards, just want to match with what they offered in the original announcement. I hope Kabam can revisit the wrong calculation of rewards.
  • Webhead055Webhead055 Posts: 13
    edited September 2020

Thats exactly what i got too. i am wondering where the rest of my reward corrections are.
  • Webhead055Webhead055 Posts: 13
    The be clear i completed all of the difficulty’s the first day Omega was released i am feeling a cheated that I was improperly compensated
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

Please see update in the main post.

Cheers!
  • _IceBurger_IceBurger Posts: 10
    For Master difficulty, 10k t2 alpha fragments are still missing.
    Previously we got 15k fragments on completion and now we recieved 11k t2 alpha fragments as compensation.
    15k + 11k = 26k != 36k
    But in reality, we were supposed to get 1 t2 alpha catalyst.
    Please check.
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88

For Master difficulty, 10k t2 alpha fragments are still missing.
    Previously we got 15k fragments on completion and now we recieved 11k t2 alpha fragments as compensation.
    15k + 11k = 26k != 36k
    But in reality, we were supposed to get 1 t2 alpha catalyst.
    Please check.

Please do check and correct this! The t2a fragments are HUGE for those of us who weren't able to do epic difficulty so please don't forget that
    Any missing rewards for all Difficulties have been issued between yesterday and today. Please double check your inventory!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Any missing rewards for all Difficulties have been issued between yesterday and today. Please double check your inventory!

I still have not received the 9K t5B fragments I was supposed to
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Oh man, I don’t know what I’ve got in my inventory. They have these fancy arrows on my champs that show me when I have resources to rank them up. 🤷‍♂️

So I’m just suppose “know”???

Oh well, thank the stars I only did epic omega boss rush during the incorrect rewards. Probably won’t miss 9k t5bc shards or T2a shards.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    First of all I think it is better to sent notice instead of direct credit, not every player count how much they have everyday.

Besides, what's the other incorrect rewards for Master/Heoric and below?
  • Did anyone receive remainder rewards for the heroic difficulty?? I haven't yet received.. Neither is it there in my inventory
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Anything about missing 10k t2a from rewards?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Yes ,..but rewards were still incorrect,..for example master was supposed to be 1 full t2 alpha. First incorrect rewards I was issued 15 k frags,..second instalment 11k frags that’s 26,000 total...when it is 36,000 for a full t2 alpha,..so where is the other 10 k frags?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Or vice versa,..whatever the case they didn’t add up to a full t2 alpha.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Soooooooo am I gonna get the correct 9K t5B shards or what? I need them to form my next t5b
    Hi folks!

If you have any further questions or concerns about the recent compensation, we encourage you to reach out to Support directly as they will be able to look into your account and help answer any more questions you may have!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Have a beautiful weekend! Cheerio!