**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Aegons replacement

I’m not saying that beast of a champ is gonna be replaced anytime soon but do you think there’s is gonna be a new champ or a buffed champ that could live up to his potential. Like maybe just as good for abyss or even better than aegon?

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Don’t think anytime soon. Star lord was once seen as an absolute god and guess what, he got replaced a couple years later. I’m expecting that to eventually happen to Ægon.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    All they have to do is give G99 additional hits on her combo with each successive sp3, like 50 hits each sp3 and she’d be an answer. Sucks she was hyped for Abyss/LoL , but now more of a Utility than damage champion
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

All they have to do is give G99 additional hits on her combo with each successive sp3, like 50 hits each sp3 and she’d be an answer. Sucks she was hyped for Abyss/LoL , but now more of a Utility than damage champion

Or just make her 3rd soul gained after an sp3 KO persistent for any remaining fights, so she can start fights at 100 hits.
    Even better her sp3 instantly KO opponent at below 10% instead of 5%. That would help to avoid unwanted KO’s by basic hits, since at short fights it’s impossible to build or inconvenient to time your sp3, and at long fight she has already ramp up and her basic hits deal big percentage of the opponent health making it difficult to time sp3, since most times you have a 2-3 hits window to fire it.
    She is a good champ, but these two things make her impractical and a near miss for a beyond god tier champ, at least for me 🙂
  • Star lord he’s a beast
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

I can see kabam coming out with an Aegon 2099. Which basically does everything the current does but on top of that he would counter
    Miss and auto block mechanics
    Unstoppable
    Shrug off any DOT including debuff and Passives
    Pre-Fight ability to automatically convert all his attack to non-contact enery baaed thus bypassing abilities from the likes of Electro, Magik, Korg, MS,etc
    Among other things

This would be way too op. Never gonna happen.
    It was a joke
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    How about they Introduce the mighty HERCULES by next year ??
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Star lord tech advanced
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    *Laughs in Groot's damage*