**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I pulled a 4* Carnage from my Login

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
I had to come here and say this, because I feel like I had become so unlucky in this game, that I was being punished. I have only pulled 2 or 3 **** from PHC's in the 18 months I have played this game. So I was due. Still doesn't make up for all that I have missed out on, but it's a step in the right direction.

Anyone else here ever pulled a **** from a login? Or know anyone that has? Is it the great white buffalo?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    One of my guys has pulled a couple. I've only pulled 3*s across the board. Some do. They're pretty rare, though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    To be clear, I meant one of my guys pulled a couple 4*s, not Carnages. Lol.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A few people in my alliance and some of my friends pulled one, as for me still no 4* from login on either of my accounts
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My first 4* from login is carnage :bawling:
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Me too.. almost had a heart attack when i saw a extra * below carnage. I am sure that's a bug and kabam accidentally gave away 4* to few people..
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month i got hyperion cable and ms.marvel carol denvers
    i hope it helps (♡˙︶˙♡)
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited September 2017
    i got a 3 star
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Congratulations Dude
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Congratulations Dude

yep dude
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month i got hyperion cable and ms.marvel carol denvers

Three 4* from logins? wow. That's as many as I have gotten from PHC's, lol. Incredible. Must be something to what you say
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited September 2017
    I pulled 4* AA out of login and duped him after 2 weeks in PHCs
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    To what wappykid says, I did spin mine for a little while before tapping to open. I usually just click open. Maybe there is something to this spinning thing. I can't help but feel like it was a glitch.
    today i pulled out a psylocke from PHC
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    yeah I was thinking that if I where to get lucky it would have to be with one of the WORST character's so far in to login

(Turns out kabam wants to save my login luck for a better one :frown:
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    oops I meant :frowning: