**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO IS THE MOST UNDERRATED CHAMP IN THE GAME!!!

2»

Comments

• MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
    HSS75 said:

iron fist

not sure about this one

Moon Kinght

with the new stack of bleeds he is ok
    Kerneas said:

I still think Doc Ock is often slept on. He shuts down Hyperions pretty well and has overall nice damage and utility, although he admittedly lacks immunities. He isn't exactly underrated, but often forgotten for sure

absolute units! used him in sector 8, have him duped 5/65
    Mcord117 said:

Personally I like man thing.

never used him

Definitely Emma frost

she is pretty decent but very user used
    Jetenyo said:

Once upon a time I would say Colossus but since the Buff everyone seems to respect him now.

I would say Angela. From personal experience it seems like she's pretty reliable for damage and having a regenerate really makes her worth while when completing quests. She doesn't really have a gimmick where she can decimate someone given the right circumstances but I prefer the straightforward fight vs having to set things up.

She had gotten so under appreciated as a champion
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116

I say Gamora or Dormammu.

Killmonger
    Jetenyo said:

Once upon a time I would say Colossus but since the Buff everyone seems to respect him now.

I would say Angela. From personal experience it seems like she's pretty reliable for damage and having a regenerate really makes her worth while when completing quests. She doesn't really have a gimmick where she can decimate someone given the right circumstances but I prefer the straightforward fight vs having to set things up.

Killmonger
    ilacskills is the only one who appreciates him
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

Nebula

Nebula
    Never really used her, what's her utility?
    Insane Shock damage, triple immune and 100% AAR on robots. Her only downfall is her poor block proficiency
    Let's not forget Power control: with an SP1 she can drain 75% of your Power and place a 20-second Power Lock, and if she can survive an SP3, heal back the damage in five seconds.

She's actually pretty awesome. Put the other GOTG around her and she can stack up to 40% Perfect Block, which helps a lot...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

The search fuction. No one uses it, despite being really helpful

LOL.

That's why we have you!

Nebula

Nebula
    Never really used her, what's her utility?
    Insane Shock damage, triple immune and 100% AAR on robots. Her only downfall is her poor block proficiency
    Let's not forget Power control: with an SP1 she can drain 75% of your Power and place a 20-second Power Lock, and if she can survive an SP3, heal back the damage in five seconds.

She's actually pretty awesome. Put the other GOTG around her and she can stack up to 40% Perfect Block, which helps a lot...
    perfect definitely will help
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Mordo, Rogue and Ronin

I mean Mordo? I stick him on AWD a lot doesn't get a lot of kills lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Jetenyo said:

Killmonger
    ilacskills is the only one who appreciates him
    Ahem, I think you’ll find @Lvernon15 and I fully appreciate him thank you very much

Oh yeah, and my answer is Killmonger
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Most under-rated character in the game is Gold Master Card, he's the one "secret" champ that gets you through more quests and events than any other, and rumor has it, his 'awakened' skill increases your odds of pulling good champs when you open crystals.
  • Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    I say sym spidey just because he can hit very hard and has good utility in terms of armour break. Otherwise, not much else going on with him
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Mephisto. That triple immunity is way more useful in this day and age than I thought would ever be.
    YoMoves said:

Mephisto. That triple immunity is way more useful in this day and age than I thought would ever be.

Hell yeah love Mephisto specially with Morningstar Synergy
    Hiu3boss said:

I say sym spidey just because he can hit very hard and has good utility in terms of armour break. Otherwise, not much else going on with him

Heavy spam for days
  • Og hulk he has an almost 100% chance to stun lock the opponent and is really fun to play with
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Hiu3boss said:

Heavy spam for days

Og hulk he has an almost 100% chance to stun lock the opponent and is really fun to play with

Og hulk he has an almost 100% chance to stun lock the opponent and is really fun to play with

Especially duped
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ronin. Fight me on it. I’ll win.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    T.A.S.K.M.A.S.T.E.R.
  • WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12
    I know Rogue isn't the greatest, but she can still be used effectively for certain content (like maybe the flare node) and shes really fun imo, and I feel like she is often overlooked. She decent power steal, lifesteal, and the ability to shrug off debuffs rather quickly.