**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Man Thing

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
Just pulled Man Thing as my 2nd 6*. Is he useful for anything other arena? I am uncollected and my next tasks are 5.3 and finishing act 5, then exploring act 5.

I've never really used him outside of arena, and that is as a 4*.

Comments

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    He’s a great champ ...under appreciated...very useful in certain speficic matchups
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rabanga said:

Maybe you shouldn't be telling us about how you just pulled your man thing...

This image is cursed
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

I’ve pulled my Man-Thing FIVE TIMES.

Yes, those are all dupes. No sig stones.

I finally gave in to the insanity and brought him to R2 because it felt like it was meant to be.

He’s good and can actually be great in the right match-ups, but Kabam really missed the mark on his overall design. I really wish he applied a “fear” Passive debuff instead of poison since so many champs are poison immune. You really need that poison applied to get decent damage.

And the whole “agitation” thing seems really pointless. Reading his description doesn’t even really make sense, since it says so many things are affected by agitation, but the description doesn’t even really say how and I still can’t figure out how agitation builds or what makes it expire.

He’s such a fun champ - but I want him to be better.

Funny you mention that, because I read his abilities. The agitation thing made absolutely no sense to me.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds like I should play around with him and see how I like him. My biggest dilemma, is that I don’t see replacing any of my core “questers” with him, unless it’s a mystic path or something.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

ADDIS0N said:

I’ve pulled my Man-Thing FIVE TIMES.

Yes, those are all dupes. No sig stones.

I finally gave in to the insanity and brought him to R2 because it felt like it was meant to be.

He’s good and can actually be great in the right match-ups, but Kabam really missed the mark on his overall design. I really wish he applied a “fear” Passive debuff instead of poison since so many champs are poison immune. You really need that poison applied to get decent damage.

And the whole “agitation” thing seems really pointless. Reading his description doesn’t even really make sense, since it says so many things are affected by agitation, but the description doesn’t even really say how and I still can’t figure out how agitation builds or what makes it expire.

He’s such a fun champ - but I want him to be better.

Funny you mention that, because I read his abilities. The agitation thing made absolutely no sense to me.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds like I should play around with him and see how I like him. My biggest dilemma, is that I don’t see replacing any of my core “questers” with him, unless it’s a mystic path or something.
    You get 5 agitation when you hit an enemy who has a buff. That includes the infections he puts on with sp1
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    He's got very niche abilities, most notably Acid-Wash, so it's worth having a strong one just to handle those circumstances. I've got mine at R4 and while I hardly use him I know he'll be in handy when the time comes.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kinda wish I had him, for in case I ever got to acid wash Mysterio, and he isn't nerfed.