**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11.0 iOS update and lag/playability

Hello Kabam. I play on an iPhone 8 plus and since updating to 11.0 iOS. My gameplay has gotten even worse. Very laggy and unresponsive, even more than the game normally is anymore...Please fix this!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No problems here
  • SantySanty Posts: 25
    Hello, I play on an Android, i know this is IOS, but couldn't fine the Android blog, so am doing in it here, the 8.0 ANDROID update is not compatible with the app so I haven't been able to play it as much, I use an alternate phone which is cracked and doesn't play well, please fix it before the next update of the game... am been nice about it... lol
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    OP, The iPhone 8 SHIPPED with iOS 11, so you are likely referring to a 7 plus.

I have a 7 plus, and have 0 issues. Close your background apps, and get a better network connection, and you should be fine.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    I have an iPhone 6 Plus, and I'm sorry to say that I've definitely noticed a lot of lag since updating to iOS 11. I have background app refresh turned off, and I my push notifications are limited to emails and text messages. The lag issue is real.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I have iOS 11 on my iphone 6s+ and my ipad 9.7 pro.

I'm not having issues on my iphone, but i'm having lag issues on my ipad, including the app just closing when i switch apps, once during a quest costing me half my health.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Yes, you are correct it is a 7plus.. and background apps are closed. I have hi-speed but perhaps it’s Cox. Whatever the issue at this point, it sucks.
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    edited September 2017
    I have an iPhone 7+ with iOS 11 also. The lag was definitely noticeable pre iOS 11 but seems to have gotten significantly worse, sometimes to the point of being nearly unplayable.

Check out my thread here for a video sample: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/23675/severe-lag-graphical-glitches-video-link-included#latest

That was crazy and had full WiFi and cellular.