**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I r4 for getting cavalier?

anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
Hey all, I just finished act 5 and am feeing excited to get cav after pulling 5* ht and vtd. I don’t know that much about what to expect in 6.1 aside from some bosses. Which champ along these would you say will be the most helpful for cavalier?

Thanks for the help!

Which champ should I r4 for getting cavalier? 15 votes

Stealthy
6%
KRANꓘ 1 vote
Hyperion
26%
VendemiaireMatrixdemonmemegod1Negative_100TheEndGamer_1 4 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
13%
10or_Strongddom 2 votes
Void
0%
Human Torch
33%
BrokenManav_preet0808charmkevverMrGreekRÄGUVANSH 5 votes
Other (Please specify)
20%
manveertherealZensolodabomblaxthe 3 votes

Comments

• Other (Please specify)
    Corvus
  • Other (Please specify)
    Or hype
  • Well, let me put it this way. I'm not good enough to ride on the back of one single strong champ throughout all of 6.1; I ended up using a bunch of different champs. So I'm not sure which champ would help "the most." Depending on which paths you take and how you play, my guess is Corvus, Stealthy, Hype, Venom, and Torch can all put in good work in different places. Red Mags probably also, although I don't have tons of experience with Red Mags in Act 6 yet.

Most people will tell you that what you want more than anything else is an option for Crossbones (6.1.5) and maybe that Sentinel miniboss. I think you should start practicing in 6.1.1 to learn how to handle No Retreat, which is more of a skill thing than a champion thing. While you're doing that, you can start to decide which path you want in 6.1.1, and which champs would be most useful for that. If you can't deal with No Retreat, no champion rank up will really help you much. Until you know you're ready, dedicated Act 6 rank ups might be premature.

In my opinion, the best rank ups in general that will help with Act 6 but are also just good champs in general are Corvus, Venom, and Hyperion. Can't really go wrong ranking up any of those, in or out of 6.1.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other (Please specify)
    domino
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Well, let me put it this way. I'm not good enough to ride on the back of one single strong champ throughout all of 6.1; I ended up using a bunch of different champs. So I'm not sure which champ would help "the most." Depending on which paths you take and how you play, my guess is Corvus, Stealthy, Hype, Venom, and Torch can all put in good work in different places. Red Mags probably also, although I don't have tons of experience with Red Mags in Act 6 yet.

Most people will tell you that what you want more than anything else is an option for Crossbones (6.1.5) and maybe that Sentinel miniboss. I think you should start practicing in 6.1.1 to learn how to handle No Retreat, which is more of a skill thing than a champion thing. While you're doing that, you can start to decide which path you want in 6.1.1, and which champs would be most useful for that. If you can't deal with No Retreat, no champion rank up will really help you much. Until you know you're ready, dedicated Act 6 rank ups might be premature.

In my opinion, the best rank ups in general that will help with Act 6 but are also just good champs in general are Corvus, Venom, and Hyperion. Can't really go wrong ranking up any of those, in or out of 6.1.

Ok, thanks for the insight. I figured that I could use magneto for the majority of the bosses including crossbones since xbones is metal and mags has 90% bleed resistance. I appreciate it!