**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Broken champions, the champion itself or synergy

Champions that Kabam missed, either in the champion itself or in synergy.

Ghost: practically immune to all debilitations that cause damage, in addition to transforming debilitations into passive furies, gains fury and cruelty and with guaranteed insane specials, it is no longer enough to be OP, synergies make it become much more OP.
With the Wasp special non-blockable, with The Hood, you will not take damage when you have intangible, you can take S3 that will not take damage.

Domino: has insane bleeds, excellent block, excellent specials.
Her synergy is the best, the most that changes a champion, with Red Hulk, her heavy attack, already has a very good damage, then it makes an insane incineration, then put the Masacre, as debilitations lasts 1 second longer, it kills the vast majority very quickly.

Nick Fury: which causes more bleeding with high damage, the monstrous bleeding then lasts 1 second, then put the Deep Wounds Full, goes from 1 second to 3.5 seconds, melts any champion that is not immune to bleeding.

Quake, I don’t have a 5*, but from what I see, she’s the champion that covers more area in the game, a 5* already does a lot of damage, when the 6* version comes into the game, then the damage will be much bigger and it doesn't need duplication, the 6* version is better to hold for longer.

I'm posting this to Kabam when adding champions, paying more attention to the potential it can have, champions with fury, cruelties and guaranteed criticism in the specials, the damage is insane, others with synergy that causes huge extra damage, others that have bleeding short, but with Deep Wounds they make it insane.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lol this is funny
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I'm gonna complain about a champ being too good , but I'm also going to r5 them. If you don't like a champ then don't rank them up .
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom isn't up here im surprised
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Lmao what's your point?
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Dr.Doom isn't up here im surprised

I have the Doom 5* R5 x40, he and Magik are the best power controllers.
    I'm not complaining, they help me a lot, I'm just giving a suggestion for adding new champions, so they won't be broken.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Yes, all three of these characters are insanely good. And I would even go as far as saying that Ghost is the best character in the game. But what's the point of this post?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Where's CMM?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    So either nerf Quake, or give everyone else Quake. Gotcha
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Broken ? LOL!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Probably thing with synergies, it's a bit crazy how you can easily dish out 20k+ mediums and if his sp2 crits oh boy. At 5!65 I've had the second part of his sp2 crit for 120k
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Whatever...shrug.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

I'm gonna complain about a champ being too good , but I'm also going to r5 them. If you don't like a champ then don't rank them up .

Almost like watching several Youtubers state on camera that they wish Kabam would nerf "Champion X"... then spend the next 12 months cranking out videos maining that same champ to explore MCOC content. 🤔

I find the double standard hilarious. I'll believe your outrage if you refuse to use the champs you call "broken." Me? I like them just the way they are. 🤓
    There are champions that are broken, it is the goal of all players to have them, I just need Quake.

I liked that knight difficulty in the monthly, it made me use other champions that I didn't use.

All champions must have their usefulness, very old champions, like: Ant-man, Daredevil who are useless and many others, it's just an example, they have very short description of skills, you can understand, at the time it was all simple.

Kabam in time to add champions, some are too OP, they do almost everything, others are new, they are useless, there has to be more balance, of course there will always be better champions than others, but the difference shouldn't be that big.
    Take the OP champs out and no crystals get sold.
    No crystal sales means no profits.
    No profits means no game.
    If that's what you want... enjoy!

All champions added, many crystals are purchased, some are more purchased than others, I'm just giving a suggestion not to have champions that practically does almost everything, just like Ghost and Quake.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Kabams already stepping in that direction, but to most players the new champions being released are lackluster. The game is also changing in a direction where the difficulty seems to be more node centric then anything so the champions being released reflect that which I think is great, but the communities been spoiled by too many op champions to really appreciate utility alone anymore.

Tigra isn’t a champion anyones really hyped about, but she does what she needs to in terms of utility and her damage isn’t op, but it’s there so she’s more then a viable option yet how many players would rate her highly. She can get the job done, but she isn’t the fastest or most op so she’s overlooked, same with Longshot. Players would rather wait for Claire, Doom or Symbiote then rank either.

Another example of something like this that I can think of is Loki, there was a thread about who was the best option for herald of Galactus Vision and all it was was Claire, Doom and Symbiote, but Loki in my opinion was more then enough yet he didn’t come up once.

Players only want to use the highest and best damage dealing champions with the most utility as opposed to whatever option they have available which is understandable because not every players can be so liberal with their rank up resources, but Kabam in response seems to have acknowledged that by nerfing act 6 as much as they have so that rank 4s should be enough.

All champions added, many crystals are purchased, some are more purchased than others, I'm just giving a suggestion not to have champions that practically does almost everything, just like Ghost and Quake.
    I agree no champ should be a solution to every fight. But it's up to Kabam to create content that encourages more champs to be used.

Take Quake... for example...against nodes that decreases your attack by 15% every 5 seconds that you don't hit the AI, but increases your attack by 20% every time you intercept.
    Take Ghost against nodes that makes you immune to all buffs for 3 seconds every time the AI throws a special...but then gives you a +50% special attack prowess when you fully evade a non-projectile special attack.
    Could you still use Ghost or Quake? Sure... but other champs might become more efficient.

"Just don't nerf them" is all I'm saying.
    FYI... My favorite champ has been Rogue for the last 4 years. (Hence the profile pic).
    So I'm all about using alternative champs. 😃