**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ would you like to see buffed?

Which champ would you like to see buffed for your own personal and selfish reasons? Lol

For me I’d like to see Karnak be better. He was my first 5 and 6* and first 6* dupe but I haven’t used him since I did act 5 with my 5* Karnak with my 4* team (god knows how long ago lol)

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Diablo, as we all know, is the best champion in the game and does not need a buff.

Barring him, we'll have to settle for something else.

I'd vote Drax, but I can't find him in my roster anywhere. Pretty sure I pulled him, though.

That leaves an oft-maligned champ that still needs some help....

Where are my Iron Man buffs?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist. So disappointing to pull, and one of the shortest abilities list in the game.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    joe fixit because I have him a six star
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Psylocke is promising. A little push and she can reach God tier level.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

you also have Ghost as a six star...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, and Cable
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Someone in the skill class

you also have Ghost as a six star...
    I need the best 6* roster in the game. 3/4 are bangers. I just need 1 more
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Are we getting Punisher 2099 buff for October?

The power level Joe Fixit has is so far beyond anything else in the game. He is in a class all his own. Literally it is the only answer for every bit of content now, and many people have him (including a level 41 with a 6* Joe Fixit which is nice). Nerf Joe Fixit or give everyone a 5* to even the playing field since a pity timer will not be implemented for crystals. If this upsets you, that is because you are abusing him, he is basically a cheat code.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/221705/either-nerf-joe-fixit-or-give-everyone-joe-fixit#latest
    his kit is actually ok, but the numbers are just ugh
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Captain marvel (classic)
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think I know who the disagree bandit is in this thread lol
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Are we getting Punisher 2099 buff for October?

Yes
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Air Walker, Silver Surfer, and Tarrax not because they aren't good its because they aren't as great and kind of disappointing
  • Frostyg02ukFrostyg02uk Posts: 46

I think I know who the disagree bandit is in this thread lol

Who? Lol. I made another thread just saying what’s your opinion and they went and disliked all the posts in that too haha.

Yes or no? Hmmm. I dislike this haha
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    There are heaps, but I'll keep it short.

Howard the Duck
    Civil Warrior
    BPCW
    Captain Marvel OG (Both versions)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Groot and moon knight need an overhaul
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus Glaive( though he’s already op) make him better than ghost and quake, definitely not because he’s my best champ .