**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wondering how people are using Mole Man

Wsm10Wsm10 Posts: 188
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled this guy as not only a 5*, but also a 6*. I've read the spotlight, tried watching a few videos, but info on him is few and far between. Just wondering if people who have him use him and if so, what they find him useful for. Thanks for any info and best of luck playing.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpooderMan108SpooderMan108 Posts: 30
    edited September 2020
    A grand total of zero, however, he has some decent defensive utility. The problem is that he hits like a wet noodle, so most people just use him for arena or as an annoying AW defender
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

A grand total of zero, however, he has some decent defensive utility. The problem is that he hits like a wet noodle, so most people just use him for arena or as an annoying AW defender

The problem with him is he has good damage when he goes into rage mode (or whatever it is called) but it takes alot to build him up to it and it goes away so quickly it's not worth the effort.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Give him only the expiring iso-8
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Great damage but with a very slow buildup. Good for specific debuff shrugs.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think we need to look at Mole-man more of his True strike kit part.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mole Man is very situational champ. He is a beast in debuff heavy matches(except against mutants).

In a fight with no debuff he takes forever to ramp up.

The only thing I like about him is his True Accuracy but it is removed above 5 monster mass so it's not very useful.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Lol and rip ✌🏻
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    He can reliably shrug debuffs and can has true accuracy. When ur in frenzy you can get some damage.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I like him hes fun to play and usually snags some KO's in war.

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    ^No not commitment..just me building my roster how I want.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mole Man is not that bad after all not a bad 2nd 6 star