**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game took me down wrong AW path(not a misclick)

After I teleported to where it splits into paths 7 and 8 in the second section, I clicked left to go down path 7 and the game took me down path 8. I did not misclick, I 100% clicked left. In the first of the two screenshots, right after it happened, you can see a faded green under IMIW almost as if it's showing me currently sitting at both node 31 and 32. The second screenshot is after I went back to the main menu then back into war and you can see the green is gone. It's like the game registered that I clicked on node 31 yet still took me to 32.qtcf2ctu2y8m.png
8rhklhakyzvu.png

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Cool...kinda figured this would get written off as some idiot that misclicked and won't admit it. Can't really blame anyone because I'd honestly think the same thing.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nope, actually fully believe you. I as well many wars ago had the similar situation but with section 1 on that right side. Teleported, clicked on lane 7 node, game moved me down lane 9 instead. Only happened once in 2 and a half years of war.
  • CMB93CMB93 Posts: 4
    I believe it too as it has happened to me on the same side
  • Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27
    2020 and this is still happening.. I got sent down the wrong path today. I'm sure I clicked the right node. Don't know how to prove it, because I don't record gameplay.

So I was supposed to go to spiderman but got sent to Mr. Sinister. Got lucky I had a counter to the path otherwise that could've cost. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious