**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is this issue not being addressed?

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
There have been so many reports on the lags recently in game and the huge amount of bugs for Android (I'm guessing some for iPhone too), animation issues, very frequent connection issues on good WiFi, but there has been no comment from anyone (From Kabam).

It's getting to the point where I feel I'm spending more time trying to get into the fight rather than the fight itself. AQ and AW is horrible, it takes a full minute to start the fight, and there's even serious lag in normal quests. Are they quietly trying to phase the game out now or something? Has it reached its age?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Check the bugs section since you’re asking about bugs?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Check the bugs section since you’re asking about bugs?

I did, and there's been no response on any of the issues a LOT of people have been complaining about since the last update. Hence, this discussion.
    Ya idk, i’m on iphone 🤷‍♂️
  • Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63
    I asked it on the support by complaining and getting ticket and they said that they are aware about this problem and that they are working on it but i guess it will take very long to be resolved.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It’s in my iPhone too,spends a minute loading every few fights, third hit keeps lagging and the defender can evade or parry with mastery, game sucks right now
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    I get a lot of lag as well, i cant even do standing intercepts with magik cause of it, i get dropped inputs
  • We're always working to make improvements to the game. When players report having experienced lag or a performance issue, we review the details provided and carry out significant testing in an effort to replicate the problem so we can identify what may be causing it. Once we identify the cause, we set about finding a suitable solution so we can implement it as quickly as possible.

However, there are many, many devices capable of running the game. Each of those devices have different specifications and access our servers using a wide range of different networks. There are many factors which can cause lag or performance issues to occur and unfortunately, some of those factors are outside of our control.

We've stated many times previously that we're constantly working to resolve issues like these and to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible but it's not feasible for us to respond to every report we receive.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about these issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.