**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my Roster + Opinion

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
Based upon my roster, what level of progression do you think I should've completed by now? (Act, variant, etc)

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    easy 6.2 completion, npt sure about variants. + i would rate that roster 8/10
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    that’s a great roster. You should at least be done with v4, and if I had to guess are in 6.2-6.3.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Idk man. With that roster I doubt even Act 1 completion is achievable.

You said it buddy, I had 2400 units and left with what they are after act 1 completion
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would say at minimum Uncollected. That Yellowjacket is an oddball.
    edited September 2020

That YJ was my first 5* and I absolutely loved him. I liked how the opponents health could be drained just by having them throw a special, and the odd stun after the power sting duration ends (after my dupe which was my 2nd 5 star)
    Most of you are right, I'm done with V4, rttl and rol, on 6.2.1 which brings me to my next question, should I go ahead with completion of 6.2? You think my roster is strong enough for that?
  • VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    Better than mine!!!
    But I finished act 6.1 (cavalier) less than 4 months....and I don't have Colossus at that time
    I mainly use r5 Domino and r4 morning star

!!!AND I'M F2P!!!

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

That YJ was my first 5* and I absolutely loved him. I liked how the opponents health could be drained just by having them throw a special, and the odd stun after the power sting duration ends (after my dupe which was my 2nd 5 star)
    Ouch two Yellowjackets... But yeah modern times require modern solutions.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you look like you've done 6.2 completion and v4 exploration, or you can do it if you wanted.
    Aziz5253 said:

Most of you are right, I'm done with V4, rttl and rol, on 6.2.1 which brings me to my next question, should I go ahead with completion of 6.2? You think my roster is strong enough for that?

I think its capable. quake can handle a ton of stuff and colossus can do everything else.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

that’s a great roster. You should at least be done with v4, and if I had to guess are in 6.2-6.3.

Don't say act 6.2-6.3 so easily.. You dont know the terror unless you've lived it
    was just saying that’s about where I think he is
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    0/10

Aziz5253 said:

I think its capable. quake can handle a ton of stuff and colossus can do everything else.
    Cool, I'm just holding off 6.2 completion because I needed motivation, there's the mister sinister boss, mordo, and 6.2.6 champion that make me hesitate
  • VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35

0/10

You..noob!!
    Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Cool, I'm just holding off 6.2 completion because I needed motivation, there's the mister sinister boss, mordo, and 6.2.6 champion that make me hesitate
    sinister will be food for hype. the others might be harder

Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Cool, also, with this roster do you think I should've been able to complete cavalier eq? I found it quite difficult to do the science one
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    6.2 to 6.3
    Done with V4
    8/10 roster
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Cool, also, with this roster do you think I should've been able to complete cavalier eq? I found it quite difficult to do the science one
    You have Hyperion and Void. They can both do that science quest with ease.
    edited September 2020

Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

Aziz5253 said:

You have Hyperion and Void. They can both do that science quest with ease.
    I tried with them both, Void took a lot of block damage and a lot of time for each fight because of his debuff buildup and hyperion took way too long to finish a fight.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I only paid for Roccet and Green Goblin everyone else I got from working in quests

edited September 2020
    Update: Thanks to the motivation, I went for 6.2 and cleared upto 6.2.4. Managed to do quests 1, 3 and 4 itemless, but had to use a lot in 6.2.2 and that was mostly my mistake.

Should've seen the video about Hype and Sinister, I thought I just had to go do as much damage as possible and then die to the shocks, but it didn't strike me until my last try that I could stun lock him. Lesson learnt: Look for videos about the difficult bosses because obvious things also don't strike us at the imp times.

Any tips for 6.2.5 Mordo? I'm guessing I'll use void but he's looking very difficult.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Update: Thanks to the motivation, I went for 6.2 and cleared upto 6.2.4. Managed to do quests 1, 3 and 4 itemless, but had to use a lot in 6.2.2 and that was mostly my mistake.

Should've seen the video about Hype and Sinister, I thought I just had to go do as much damage as possible and then die to the shocks, but it didn't strike me until my last try that I could stun lock him. Lesson learnt: Look for videos about the difficult bosses because obvious things also don't strike us at the imp times.

Any tips for 6.2.5 Mordo? I'm guessing I'll use void but he's looking very difficult.

Keep all your other champs alive. Don't attack him too much until you have 2 petrifies on him. When your fatigue debuff is active, you can actually strike him when he's stunned.

When you get your first fear of the void, you're free to be as aggressive as you want.
    Good luck!
    Kill_Grey said:

Aziz5253 said:

Keep all your other champs alive. Don't attack him too much until you have 2 petrifies on him. When your fatigue debuff is active, you can actually strike him when he's stunned.

When you get your first fear of the void, you're free to be as aggressive as you want.
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the help always @Kill_Grey!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Aziz5253 said:

Good luck!
    Thanks for the help always @Kill_Grey!
    Sure thing, pal 👍🏾