**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

how good do you play?

2»

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Average
    I think I'm solid to above average
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Intercepts for days
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    KT1

I’ll never know how I made it past 6.2.6. I’m a massive scrub

You mean you're a massive Noobking
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

Also pls stop putting youtubers, it isn't right to put there name is, also judge them

lagacy is in my BG, i judge him all the time, should i stop?
    Never stop mate. Ya make some good content, and keep doing it (:
    Agreed. I lurk in his streams while I work. I find his humor unique and interesting. And his deathless AW season was legendary!
    Best post ever on the forums
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    If I vote for 'Seatin' that means that I don't know how to play, and I use revives all the time? And I use my humor in order to not feel embarrassed?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Apparently I can light intercept but I can't parry half the time. I need a seperate option for myself lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Lagacy/ BG
    I’d say I’m above average, but can play like absolute garbage, and have brief glimpses of MSD-ness. But that almost never happens. Especially in aw.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Average

im best player
    i dodge sp3s with doom :open_mouth:

I dodge it with Ghost or Iceman
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Some of these answers, except from the 4loki boys and maybe a few other serious players, are fking hilarious. The level of overestimation where you honestly believe you're on pair with MSD, Lagacy or Seatin is just fascinating. I really am curious in how you reason, so please, elaborate on why you are such a skilled player and most importantly, why you're above that unknown average skill. I'll reward you with a tinfoil hat for your effort.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    little below average

I'm terrible at this game and my luck stinks, but I grind a lot of arena and keep pushing on with units lol.

This is me completely. I’m absolute garbage, but I have a great 4 star roster. I grind arena to improve but I have no great ambition. I just enjoy what I can do.
  • As good as my phone lets me
  • VbnmeVbnme Posts: 29
    Seatin
    As good as my wallet will let me lol
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Lagacy/ BG
    Whaaaat said:

If I vote for 'Seatin' that means that I don't know how to play, and I use revives all the time? And I use my humor in order to not feel embarrassed?

Someone's pretty salty here. Just cause you're good no need to bring everyone else down
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Also pls stop putting youtubers, it isn't right to put there name is, also judge them

lagacy is in my BG, i judge him all the time, should i stop?
    Never stop mate. Ya make some good content, and keep doing it (:
    Agreed. I lurk in his streams while I work. I find his humor unique and interesting. And his deathless AW season was legendary!
    Best post ever on the forums
    Highly debatable
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I think a lot of people seem to overlook the fact that while streaming, some of these people have hundreds to thousands of people in a stream at a time watching them play and they're also trying to do things like keep up with chat as well. It definitely affects some more than others but trashing on people playing under a microscope and trying to interact with people at the same time is just dumb.

I just find it funny that so many people on this forum talk endlessly about how much better they are at the game than others but then you see those same people in threads complaining about game difficulty. Keep it up guys, it's fun to see.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

I think a lot of people seem to overlook the fact that while streaming, some of these people have hundreds to thousands of people in a stream at a time watching them play and they're also trying to do things like keep up with chat as well. It definitely affects some more than others but trashing on people playing under a microscope and trying to interact with people at the same time is just dumb.

I just find it funny that so many people on this forum talk endlessly about how much better they are at the game than others but then you see those same people in threads complaining about game difficulty. Keep it up guys, it's fun to see.

Word
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Roster at 1.1 mil but I play like someone at 300k.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    I can beat Cav EQ defenders with R3/45 max 4star attackers, so wherever that ranks
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Seatin
    Skill wise I'd say I'm around Seatin. Championwise however, I'm a scrub. No Doom, Quake or Ghost have graced my acc yet.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Lagacy/ BG
    Sirmacool said:

Roster at 1.1 mil but I play like someone at 300k.

my roster is 300k but I play like 1m
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Average
    Bippity boppity someone necroed your property.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m in my own category. Beyonder status
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    KT1
    I think when it comes to my base skills I am probably around KT1 level but my quaking skills are over the moon