**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I pulled a 4* Carnage from my Login

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
I had to come here and say this, because I feel like I had become so unlucky in this game, that I was being punished. I have only pulled 2 or 3 **** from PHC's in the 18 months I have played this game. So I was due. Still doesn't make up for all that I have missed out on, but it's a step in the right direction.

Anyone else here ever pulled a **** from a login? Or know anyone that has? Is it the great white buffalo?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    One of my guys has pulled a couple. I've only pulled 3*s across the board. Some do. They're pretty rare, though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    To be clear, I meant one of my guys pulled a couple 4*s, not Carnages. Lol.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A few people in my alliance and some of my friends pulled one, as for me still no 4* from login on either of my accounts
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My first 4* from login is carnage :bawling:
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Me too.. almost had a heart attack when i saw a extra * below carnage. I am sure that's a bug and kabam accidentally gave away 4* to few people..
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month i got hyperion cable and ms.marvel carol denvers
    i hope it helps (♡˙︶˙♡)
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited September 2017
    i got a 3 star
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Congratulations Dude
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Congratulations Dude

yep dude
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    a secret my alliance uses is to spin for 10 seconds exact and hope u get lucky i have gotten 3 4* like that in total my alliance has gotten like 20 4* this month i got hyperion cable and ms.marvel carol denvers

Three 4* from logins? wow. That's as many as I have gotten from PHC's, lol. Incredible. Must be something to what you say
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited September 2017
    I pulled 4* AA out of login and duped him after 2 weeks in PHCs
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    To what wappykid says, I did spin mine for a little while before tapping to open. I usually just click open. Maybe there is something to this spinning thing. I can't help but feel like it was a glitch.
    today i pulled out a psylocke from PHC
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    yeah I was thinking that if I where to get lucky it would have to be with one of the WORST character's so far in to login

(Turns out kabam wants to save my login luck for a better one :frown:
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    oops I meant :frowning: