**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• aKY77aKY77 Posts: 8
    Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
    Connection: Both WiFi and Network

Lots of disconnects, almost after every fight...
    I have to restart the game every time to send a message to my alliance, because the message i write is just not sent immediately...
  • LaborHevLaborHev Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: LaborHev
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi9T Pro (2019)
    Device Operating System: MIUI Global 12.0.2 Stable and Android 10 QKQ1.190825.002
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. (Orange wifi & Cellular)
    Game Version Installed: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Secondary Mission: Omega
    Description of the Issue: At the end of almost every fight the game lagged for at least one minute and, several times, the game completely shut down without recovering the fight results.
  • Rahul2771NRahul2771N Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    In-Game Name: Rahul2771N
    Device and Model: Redmi 7
    Device Operating System:
    ANDROID v9
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular (jio India)
    Game Version: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: after defeating opponent it's showing lost connection and after start the game my hero has half health and opponent has full

• This is so damn frustrating! Constant lagging/freezing/crashing and loss of resources due to freezing in AQ/AW. And no response is to say the least unacceptable! And then there's the whole treasure island side quest issue. I never even got to enter at all on day 1.and as of today it still isn't working. WTF kabam. This will cost you many loyal players if there are not changes, fixes, and communication. Please do SOMETHING!
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    In game name: shield311
    Device : VIVO Y95
    SINCE 25.0 update now latest installed.
    Game mode : Crash in arenas and incursions and lag in all Game modes.
    In WIFI AND cellular both
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Idk, but the treasure island side quest feels more laggy than before.
  • Every fight in event except boss fights is a long wait to end the fight this is painful...

• nocturnalpsynocturnalpsy Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    In-Game Name: nocturnalpsycho
    Device and Model: Moto G Power unlocked USA
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Mode: All

Lag everywhere after update / connection issues with Kabam servers. Tried other cellphones I have with same results
  • T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    In game name: t2jonny
    Device: Samsung s30
    Opp system updated +/- 5 September 2020
    Network: wisp, cellular and landline wifi

Mostly problems in incursions buff selector getting stuck or repeats the selection page after selecting
    Alliance quest time out takes health never even see the fight, that's before few days ago my device updated now I have more problems logging sometimes just hangs with that signal thingy after alliance quest fights I sometimes have to reloggin

• What the actual **** guys... I just used two 9500 potions on Blade and tried to start the fight against Nova, buffs on, efc and this **** happens for the 4th time this week. It jumps back or stays on this screen I cannot see my champs, and by the time I do, the health bar always got cut in half. This is some serious **** and you have to investigate it immediately it completely **** up the game.
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Careful, Kabam might ban you. I got banned from Kabam Pothead, oops, I meant Porthos for asking for answers from them. ☺️
    This is why i don't spend on this game anymore.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Maybe it's time for all Android players with issues to go to the Google Playstore and rate the app with the lowest possible. That might make Kabam answer.

Already did that. Unfortunately it makes zero difference. As long as the cash keeps rolling in they couldn't care less.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Particularly infuriating is the lack of acknowledgement and being unable to get any meaningful response from support or on the official forum. It makes you look (at least in my eyes) like bad, dishonest people who treat your customers with contempt.

Look at the mutant treasure Island issue for example. Quest taken down and fixed within a few days. Bans issued.
    Android game performance since 27.2.5 ongoing for almost 7 weeks, no acknowledgment, no fix in sight.
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    edited September 2020
    Thecurler said:

Maybe it's time for all Android players with issues to go to the Google Playstore and rate the app with the lowest possible. That might make Kabam answer.

Already did that. Unfortunately it makes zero difference. As long as the cash keeps rolling in they couldn't care less.
    It makes a difference because Google notices suddenly a big amount ratings for that app going down and contacts the Developer to ask what is wrong.
    It has been done before for this game and worked.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Hey kabam I am facing some sort of bug...where my gameplay freeze and crashed...in all modes of matches...I don't know what to do...my device name is
    Redmi note 3
    Android version 6.0 marshmallow...
    Region_India
  • samxsamsamxsam Posts: 6
    Dear Kabam,

I have been having this reoccurring issue where I go to start a fight in AQ/AW and it seems to freeze, then doesn't load up or move at all on my screen. I able then able to back out and go back into AW, only to see that my champ is at half health. This has happened now FOUR TIMES in the passed 2-3 weeks and I am SO sick of Kabam's server/connectivity issues. I cannot understand how or why it has been complete trash and they refuse to fix whatever the hell is going on. This is the type of **** that makes me and countless other wish to quit. What is the point of even trying to play a game that WON'T WORK? I even went out of my way to upgrade my phone and prove to myself that it's Kabam, not me. When are you guys ever going to do your f*****g job?

Sincerely,
    A pissed off long-term player.
  • WHISKEYWHISKEY Posts: 1
    I still can't login to my game all day. it's only stuck at the starting loading screen with the red-wifi symbol then after a few minutes it says falied to log-in try again later. I already uninstalled and installed the game, restarted my phone still cant log-in. I'm using an android and i dont know if that's the problem because my alliance mates are logging-in fine. Please help
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Even their forums suck, can't attach a photo ._.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    A new thing started for me a couple of days ago. Now my game randomly crashes! Yay! That along with constant freezing, lag, glitches, and unresponsive buttons sure make the game "fun and interactive". Geez.

Device: It doesn't matter
    Version: The disheartened one
  • In-Game Name: Dr. Stone
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Note 9
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Mode: All mode

Whenever i play with Captain Marvel Movie
    8 out of 10 time game just stoped playing while doing medium hit or heavy attack.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    Game Name: demboyz16
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Block timing/Input
    In any fight and especially during the beginning of the fight, the game doesn't register my block input. This is especially the case when trying to parry the opponent. The majority of the time, I'm faced with taking a full combo from this issue. It's very frustrating when it occurs during Alliance modes such as Alliance quest and Alliance War because i have to use units, glory, and items such as revives and potions to complete paths.