**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected thoughts

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
Recently explored UC for the first time. And took my 5* red G up to r4 over quake(Sorry @SpideyFunko @TheBair123 @Agent_X_zzz )
but Quake will be my 4th r4 once I r4 AA. I'm gonna say it, I'm gonna get hate for it.

This was one of the easier Uncollecteds I've seen

We're done? ok

P.S. Ain't a flex post, just talking about how I can help you all

The first boss was Warlock:
Subpar difficult boss since I use Ghost and Warlock has that crit resistance armor against special attacks which sucked

Of course, robot stoppers in medusa aarkus and nebula are great for this fight as well. Elektra and Dora the Explorer are also good.

The Second boss was medusa:
Medusa
It's only medusa pretty much every mystic can do her besides Jane foster (Trash can)
Try not to get hit-

but yeah, don't get hit, oscillate will get you

The third boss was Scarlett witch:
Champs who can slow or stop the evade/unstoppable (slow pretty much). That means She hulk SGwen RedG and Sorceror Supreme
My solo with a 2/35 Red G https://photos.app.goo.gl/oW7nQVyW49yRnuAU8

The fourth boss was Prof X
Ya want champs who won't miss and can deal decent damage. Also, you want guys who are really hot, like Chris Evans and Micheal B Jordan. Just a few tips.

The fifth boss was Magik:
The hardest imo, ya want guys who are really hot, like Chris Evans and Micheal B Jordan. Ok ill stop. Ya want a champ who can ignore the limbo, because it is definitely longer. Ghost will ignore some damage, but not all. Blade is Ol reliable, and Elektra just parry and bam you're good.

The sixth boss was Apocalypse:
Really not hard. Ya need good armor/block proficiency or be able to evade sp2. His Sp2 is 3 bombs. Sp1 is incredibly hard to evade imo. No evade champs (Sorry @SpideyFunko @TheBair123 @Agent_X_zzz) against this dude. It's good to play with a regular damage dealer like Ghost and Corvus, nonreliant on DOT debuffs.

Thank you for attending my Ted talk

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    bruh I have none of these Apocalypse counters

time to solo with a 2* Hulkbuster ig
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How dare you R4 RG over Quake. How. Dare. You. 😡
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

How dare you R4 RG over Quake. How. Dare. You. 😡

thank you
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This is also the first month I’m trying to 100% uncollected and I’ve done all of it but the last chapter mainly because the magik boss took a lot of revives the first time. Who did everyone use for her? I used my max 4* human torch but I had to revive him a bunch
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    HT was the MVP this month. Solod: Scarlet Witch, Medusa, Prof X, Magik and Apocalypse (27 hits, very smooth). Only didn’t solo Warlock bc I used Medusa for him.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    TP33 said:

HT was the MVP this month. Solod: Scarlet Witch, Medusa, Prof X, Magik and Apocalypse (27 hits, very smooth). Only didn’t solo Warlock bc I used Medusa for him.

well time to bring my ht and beat cav jk im not doind 100% this month