**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much of the Cav EQ have you done so far?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

How much of the Cav EQ have you done so far? 183 votes

I'm not doing the Cav EQ
12%
Oesername123KingKiahThatGuyYouSaw235MoosetiptronicScopeotoe987RamadaBeekeeperFabriciusTheBestinTuakaudeepblack12Icy000DretlleJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaSuperiorSymbioteAziz5253udyedagainCaptain_HStark154667Iryse 23 votes
Completion only
12%
zuffyATnix95ZzzBaseballguy711HendrossRyGokuLegendboy2411ButtehrsKill_Greyphil56201TMNT0080OGAvengerRU11011Thicco_ModePratham02FiiNCHTheNickster20Black_SwanGiuliameijSkyLord7000 23 votes
In the process of Exploration
23%
DrZolaWorld EaterTendersquadNoodes_Bpn88855Lvernon15Patchie93Racs0Mr__TDarkSoulDLXkikiFurieuxHit_me_TwiceThe_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongDaphboyDarthPhalnaikavonspaceoctopusKDSuperFlash10Voltolos 43 votes
Fully Explored
51%
CoatHang3rGamerdanielmathBigdogbobBendyMr_PlatypusSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabIndrick781RaganatorFrostyMhykkePlayer1994ccrider474Heheheh7777allinashesMaiicolDiazgrud9ekpkumardtsVerzz 94 votes

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Completion only
    Will only go for completion for now. Will probably do so for a couple of months before I am going to spend on it. (which I probably need to because I lack both roster and skill to do it without)
    Only reason for me to do exploration sooner is if the rewards are increased by a lot.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    And the objective.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I'm basically not gonna be able to do the cosmic quest cause I literally have noone with buffs other than a 2/35 5* Angela and I ain't putting resources in her for one quest
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored

I'm basically not gonna be able to do the cosmic quest cause I literally have noone with buffs other than a 2/35 5* Angela and I ain't putting resources in her for one quest

Hate to break it to you but buffed up isn’t a new node and it won’t be the last time you come across it, might want to rank up a counter.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    To say this was supposed to be insanely hard for me (based on the fact that I haven’t 100% explored act 6, I found it to be an enjoyable challenge.
    So either they missed the mark or it’s a sign I should revisit act 6 now that the attack values are reasonable.
    edited September 2020

Hate to break it to you but buffed up isn’t a new node and it won’t be the last time you come across it, might want to rank up a counter.
    I will, once I get one with something more than just buffs(Hyperion etc) . Never really said that it's a bad node, just that I'm unlucky enough to not have a better counter worthy of resources in today's time
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

4 paths left on 3.2 honestly for the most part it's not hard for who it's targeted for

3.2 is my favourite so far
    Only done 2 paths though
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Back to school so I can't play as much as before
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm not doing the Cav EQ
    I would rather spend the 8+ hours of time I need to finish Cav EQ on slowly chipping away Act 6

I will, once I get one with something more than just buffs(Hyperion etc) . Never really said that it's a bad node, just that I'm unlucky enough to not have a better counter worthy of resources in today's time
    I mean, Angela has some pretty solid damage and I imagine all the aptitude buffs would just ramp it up even higher.
    Maybe for this one quest, but there are so many fights in act 6 (besides buffed up) that need more than just buffs and her nice damage imo. Angela is good, but maybe not good enough for me to justify the resources for her, considering I am very picky with rankups (I don't grind for gold iso etc too much)
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    finished completion and in the process of exploration starting from chap 1. i'm in no hurry. will probaby finish by the end of the month, cause the rewards aint that great or exciting anyways. so just doing a path or two or whenever free E allows me to.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Completion only
    I just finished quest 1 today because I did uc first
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Completion only

I mean, Angela has some pretty solid damage and I imagine all the aptitude buffs would just ramp it up even higher.
    Yeah, I was getting 10k light attacks on my rank 4 5*.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Completion only
    Unio77 said:

I haven't even started...

Insightful.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Fully Explored
    Fully explored and achieved the 4* challenge is the only thing missing (which I haven’t done)
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    Fully explored, plus the 4* challenge.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Completino run and explored chapter 1. Not sure how much more I will do. I think I will try itemless runs only for the rest and see what happens.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    Fully explored. Won't go for the 4* challenge though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Completion only
    Completion on chapters 2 and 3. Exploration chapter 1. Undecided if I'll go further or not. The effort vs rewards vs a swollen thumb are weighing in on me.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    6/7 paths left on Apoc quest, then fully explored Cav. I always do second highest difficulty before the highest difficulty. So this month, I did 100% Uncollected before Cav
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Noodes_ said:

6/7 paths left on Apoc quest, then fully explored Cav. I always do second highest difficulty before the highest difficulty. So this month, I did 100% Uncollected before Cav

Lol exactly the same here dude.
    I did 100% Uncollected and one run through Master first*.
    Also have 6 paths left to fully explore Cav, except 1 is on the Magik quest and 5 are on the Apoc quest.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I've explored chapters 1 and 2 so far