**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier finally!

Achieved Cavalier today! After months of putting it off I decided to power through. Forgot to take a screenshot upon finishing but here's the team I used. Overall took me some 700 units (all F2P) worth of revives and potions to complete it. I had a 30% health and attack, 30% health and 15% attack boosts active for the final quest.

P. S. Claire is amazing for the Crossbones fight!

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

. Overall took me some 700 units (all F2P) worth of revives and potions to complete it.

I meant for all of 6.1 not just the last quest lol. Idk what that says about my skill but it's units I saved up, so
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Congrats! I personally used R4 Ghost and Doom with 1000 units worth of revives for 6.1

I used Rank 5 ghost, she’s a cheat code for getting Cav, I used like 400-500 units but I had some revives going into overflow so I didn’t need to spend much.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Claire is bae!
    Didn't have her then, but had Ghost, Void, Havok and Angela putting in work.

Congrats! I personally used R4 Ghost and Doom with 1000 units worth of revives for 6.1

I have an R4 Ghost too but I don't like playing her too much. I just use her in EQs. Wish I had Doom tho.
    Kill_Grey said:

Claire is bae!
    Didn't have her then, but had Ghost, Void, Havok and Angela putting in work.

I used a lot of people throughout. Classic Vision for Sabertooth, then for the others Luke Cage, Venom, Claire, Colossus, X-23, Domino and Medusa all put in the work. Pretty sure I'm forgetting a couple too.

Congrats! It took me over 700.. Maybe around 900, but i had only 2 guys who did the actual fighting😂.

Haha nice. I had to use my full team of R4s depending on the nodes and bosses.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Anybody can tell me... if I were to start from 5.3.1 to cavalier how much unit approximately I will need... With team of 5 star rank 4 Hyperion, magneto, rulk, stark spidey and 4 star doom or 5 star rank 3 long shot.... I am looking at a approximate value of unit from people who have done it.

Anybody can tell me... if I were to start from 5.3.1 to cavalier how much unit approximately I will need... With team of 5 star rank 4 Hyperion, magneto, rulk, stark spidey and 4 star doom or 5 star rank 3 long shot.... I am looking at a approximate value of unit from people who have done it.

I started on 5.3 just around the time the compensation was given out so I didn't have to use too many units for that. But imo you should work on building your roster first. Overall I used about 1000 units.
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I had around 10 L2 Revs 5 L1 Revs, max L1/L2 potions and a couple of L3 and L4. My team was (all 5*) maxed duped void, r4 unduped omega Red, r4 duped Gwenpool, r4 duped hulkbuster, and r3 duped red hulk for all quests. Thankfully I didn’t spend any units to buy more revives and I literally used my last revive to finish the final boss 😀
    Faseeh said:

I almost ran out of revives and units. Since I was recording this as a video I didn't wanna look dumb by running out of revives. Luckily I got him down with 0 revives and around 20 units left XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8EriU7YeLI

Awesome! How'd you circumvent the global node?