**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Doom tips.

aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled Doom as a 5*, took him to rank 4, some tips from the more experienced doom players would be appreciated. I can do the double sp3 and then sp2 rotation, and I have MD.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114

I can do the double sp3 and then sp2 rotation, and I have MD.

So you know how to use him perfectly? I'm confused lol. That's really all there is to it, he's not a crazy complex champ. MLLLH is usually the go-to combo, and understanding the opponent's power to be able to do the double sp3, sp1, sp2 method is arguably the hardest part. I guess the only other thing is recognizing when to use your sp1 to nullify buffs instead of solely relying on the same pattern of attacks? But yea again not a complex character, sounds like you've got him down already.

#WeirdFlexButOkay lol. Congrats on the Doom though! Been chasing the 5* for months now haha.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Umm, like @HassamaMama said

The only additional tips I have are:

1) His sig ability gives nice extra shock damage
    2) Make sure when the opponent is near max power that you're either near an SP1 or an SP3 to maintain power control flow
    3) His synergies w/ Mister Fantastic and Silver Surfer are really nice
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Can you do the reparry from block?
    Helps a lot if you dont want them to throw SPs between your 1. and 2. Sp3
  • Seraphion said:

Can you do the reparry from block?
    Helps a lot if you dont want them to throw SPs between your 1. and 2. Sp3

Yeah, since I got him, I've gotten much better at it.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Can someone answer this? Since the 6* can only go to r2/ r3 and since Combat power rate is higher for r5 champions, can the 6* still get back to the sp3 after reparrying and doing a MLLLH combo ?(after the initial sp3 sp1 cycle)
  • GagoH said:

Can someone answer this? Since the 6* can only go to r2/ r3 and since Combat power rate is higher for r5 champions, can the 6* still get back to the sp3 after reparrying and doing a MLLLH combo ?(after the initial sp3 sp1 cycle)

yes mate u have him as a 6* rank 2 he absolutely can and destroys