**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Claire Voyant worth a Mystic gem?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Just pulled her from the duel crystal and I have a mystic gem lying around with no better options (atm) she worth it?

Claire Voyant worth a Mystic gem? 43 votes

Yes
9%
smy168RoOOtsSgtSlaughter78SkyLord7000 4 votes
No
90%
rishisaisolivagant56KennadokikiFurieuxMcord117AssumedNameLmaoplayinggameletCiciliatoRookiieMattstafariKill_GreyEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litTRONG94Capn_DanteThicco_ModeLegionnairePotatolegionTripleU 39 votes

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,107 ★★★★
    No
    No. Never used it
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

No. Never used it

Okay I’ll save it for someone else, thanks!
    xLunatiXx said:

No. Never used it

Btw does she need suicides or nah?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No
    No but I'm a hypocrite because I literally just used one on her just a few days ago. Honestly if you have multiple mystic gems you can burn one on her but outside of that, don't do it.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    No
    Better to dupe her naturally.
    No she doesn't need suicides but greatly benefits from it.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    She’s best duped naturally. Her sig really only comes into play in very specific situations.
    Thanks guys
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

She’s best duped naturally. Her sig really only comes into play in very specific situations.

This is very true in an average match it won’t do you much good

Personally I feel her sig is underrated especially against DOT situations that overcome her regen.

Variant 5venom I switched to poison stance once I got 20 charges. popped my sp3 not caring about his power and for almost 30 seconds I’m death immune. Got hit A few times and got bleed . His bleeds dropped me down to 1% and it was constant charges getting gained Since each time you would die you get a charge once the death immunity buff is up, if he pops his sp3 it doesn’t matter since you know... death immune and more power to cycle to another sp3

Obviously this is very niche but very fun, but as the quote says duped natural is best. It only compliments her play style against all things “immune” From incinerate to even AAR immune champs like arch angel if you have pacify mastery.
    Mcord117 said:

I have her r5 and I don’t use suicides. Without she is a bit of a noodle but has good utility

Yeah going to try get suicides ASAP since my go to is ghost and she is the most suicide friendly champ in the game

This is very true in an average match it won’t do you much good

Personally I feel her sig is underrated especially against DOT situations that overcome her regen.

Variant 5venom I switched to poison stance once I got 20 charges. popped my sp3 not caring about his power and for almost 30 seconds I’m death immune. Got hit A few times and got bleed . His bleeds dropped me down to 1% and it was constant charges getting gained Since each time you would die you get a charge once the death immunity buff is up, if he pops his sp3 it doesn’t matter since you know... death immune and more power to cycle to another sp3

Obviously this is very niche but very fun, but as the quote says duped natural is best. It only compliments her play style against all things “immune” From incinerate to even AAR immune champs like arch angel if you have pacify mastery.
    Thanks man, I’ll give it a while to see if I get anyone else and if not she’s getting that gem