**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing units??

Any help would be great I haven’t seen the objectives for the 150units maybe i am reading this post about this wrong.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Any help would be great I haven’t seen the objectives for the 150units maybe i am reading this post about this wrong.

Next month. Beginner is still in the game right now.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Next month. Beginner is still in the game right now.
    In the last paragraph of the posted pic it says the units will not be in beginner difficulty but in a special objective
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Still showing units for Beginner.

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    It says this month (September) is the final Beginner difficulty. So next month we‘ll get the Units from Uncollected instead.

And the 150 Unit Special Objective is just „One Month Only“ ... but which month? Nobody knows. But I understand the text „This month, however ...“ as the month the info was posted.
    Shamir51 said:

Still showing units for Beginner.

Thanks
    WOLF_LINK said:

It says this month (September) is the final Beginner difficulty. So next month we‘ll get the Units from Uncollected instead.

And the 150 Unit Special Objective is just „One Month Only“ ... but which month? Nobody knows. But I understand the text „This month, however ...“ as the month the info was posted.

That is where i was confused when reading it over but if the units are in the quest then it doesn’t matter