**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Daily rewards for October.

SKK65SKK65 Posts: 481
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
What I think the special daily rewards might be is...

Day 7 - 500 five star shards

Day 11 - Dormamu Featured Crystal

Day 14 - 1500 five star shards

Day 17 - T4CC Crystal

Day 21 - 2000 five star shards

Day 25 - Either Medusa or Ghost Rider Login Crystal

Day 26 - 1 T4BC

Day 28 - 3000 five star shards.

However, this is just my guess. If you have any guesses on what you think the rewards are, please let me know.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Seems too generous. I'd expect we will see 5* shards return to the calendar this month though.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Seems when they said it easier to get 5* we should of read in between the lines when it actually means if you want 5* crystal fork over the money.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    My guess, a stale 1* ham sandwich.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Seems when they said it easier to get 5* we should of read in between the lines when it actually means if you want 5* crystal fork over the money.

Not necessarily. Lots of time between now and when 6*s are playable. They can come from other sources.
    They just didn't say they would be giving them away in the calendar every month.
  • I've looked on the weekly special rewards and some good rewards this week. I'd like Hela personally myself it's about time I managed get a 4* champion as well out of these rewards lol
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Not necessarily. Lots of time between now and when 6*s are playable. They can come from other sources.
    They just didn't say they would be giving them away in the calendar every month.

My guess is that the arenas will be reworked when 6*s come out, and that will be a major source of 5*s.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I've looked on the weekly special rewards and some good rewards this week. I'd like Hela personally myself it's about time I managed get a 4* champion as well out of these rewards lol

The thread was dead October 1st.....yet it lives......it LIVES! Hold your loved ones close....these are dark times....