**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider can burn?

I know this discussion has been bounced around the MCoC community before but I feel like it hasn't been really dealt with. The issue I have is that Ghost Rider can be effected by the incinerate de-buff. To me this should most definitely be changed because it is inaccurate to the iconic comic book character and mean he is literally on fire! I know everyone has different issues with other champions and this and that but I feel that it is the duty of Kabam to accurately represent each of the champions comic book ability's, although Kabam has done a very good job of this so far I believe that Ghost Rider should be immune to both bleed and incinerate de-buffs.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Its for balancing the character

And carnage wouldn't be such a carbage if they followed it to the book
  • JumpshipJosh99JumpshipJosh99 Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Yes I completely agree with your comment but it its a little far fetched for a champion that is literally on fire to be effected by fire.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    He's covered in mystical fire not real fire. His fire doesn't even burn unless he wants it to
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Different types of fire.
    Different Universe with different laws. He is immune to his fire but not other fires.
    Etc.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Kabam Logic
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    Yes I completely agree with your comment but it its a little far fetched for a champion that is literally on fire to be effected by fire.

what of iceman being affected by cold

ghost rider commands hell fire so not normal fire so this can be argues
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    But why isn't ghost rider immune to poison? Lol.

Why would he? You can poison his bones or gases around him
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

So acid? Ghost rider has a good healing factor.

He heals from the damage he takes. So he still takes damage from it, being non-immune to it

He heals from the damage he takes. So he still takes damage from it, being non-immune to it
    Poison Resistance! Boom.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    on that line of thought, when Iceman fights Iceman is he effected by Coldsnap/Frostbite? lol
  • it is the duty of Kabam to accurately represent each of the champions comic book ability's,

No it's not, this is a separate game that has to work for all characters

BW beats Hulk, is that logical
    Gwenpool beats Dorm, is that logical
    Howard the Duck beats Thor, is that logical

etc etc etc

He burns, deal with it

Yellsome wrote: »
    Kabam Logic

Stop flagging me..for gods sake
    Kabam Logic

Don't get why you got flagged lol, it's legit kabam's logic. That's how they interpret these champs, with their logic. Not a comment that should be flagged.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I definitely agree that Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate and many other types of DOT effects however, it's like this for many other characters as well so that everyone is everyone is balanced. Kabam doesn't want to give characters all their special traits because it would not bring balance to MCOC; personally I feel all characters should have all aspects of them expressed through abilities given but you can't look at characters like characters all the time unfortunetly.
  • Passive vs active evade effects for different spideys, electro Thor and storm can be shocked, etc... throw logic and the comic books out the window, Kabam makes their own rules
  • Worst is magneto not totally ruling over anyone who has metal and half of the characters have metal armor and swords and they don’t even get the magnetized debuff which is weak to begin with compared to what his powers should be
    Kabam Logic

Don't get why you got flagged lol, it's legit kabam's logic. That's how they interpret these champs, with their logic. Not a comment that should be flagged.

Lol someone flagged u too
    Kabam Logic

Lol someone flagged u too
    Lol wth