**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions Knocked out without being hit

Not sure if this is a new or existing issue, I’ve been in AW and have had my champions knocked out half way through a fight with taking a single hit. Latest fight was Doom vs Man-Thing on EMP Node and the only time I was hit was when I blocked/ parry and then when I attacked with Doom, game said KO and gave me a loss. WTH is going with this game anymore?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    so your health didn't go down or anything? it just said ko randomly?
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    @Thicco_Mode exactly what happened lol twice in a row with different champs
    Mikea117 said:

@Thicco_Mode exactly what happened lol twice in a row with different champs

who were you using and who was the opponent besides the one you said? also, what are the other nodes? irs possible you just died from some dot and didn't notice
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Could you post a vid or replicate it by any chance? And is it happening on any other nodes?
    @No_Ægon_club no I’ve had this account for going on 3 years now lol
    @Thicco_Mode EMP Modification, Enhanced Energy Damage, Burden of Might and I think health boost. Those are the power nodes to that node, and I can understand how stacks would cause damage from a hit but a single parry, with one stack of EMP from a dex doesn’t take 89% health out lol I’ve played this path for months now and nothing lol
    I also used Gulliotine 2099 and her armor up automatically gives 1 EMP stack, I intercepted a few times and dodged the sp1 and took shock damage since she isn’t immune, parried him again to build sp1 with her and KO again lol no actual hit or break in my combo lol
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit im not sure you can put vids in this forum and I’m done with this game for the night after this bs. And to my knowledge from my Alliance it isn’t happening to any other node.
    you can link a youtube video or any other video sharing site if you have a recording. the only thing i can think of is the emp mod, but if you're sure it wasn't that, then it sounds like a bug lol

That’s the node so 1 stack of EMP won’t do 89% health damage from a parry even when it has a 40% increase in energy damage lol
    edited September 2020
    yeah I'd just contact support and maybe record every time you do this fight
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Just to be sure are you certain you’re not just timing out? Otherwise I have no idea what’s going on
    @Thicco_Mode yeah I’m going to start doing that lol not that support from Kabam is all that helpful lol
    @Fred_Joeity no I didn’t time out, if I did that only takes 50% of the remaining health from the fight (which is ignorant since the game lags and shuts down occasionally)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It happend to me in incrusions the game was laggy I joined in and got ko and kicked me
    Yeah I don’t know lol I’m chalking it up to Kabam’s ignorance lol
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Mikea117 said:

@Thicco_Mode yeah I’m going to start doing that lol not that support from Kabam is all that helpful lol
    @Fred_Joeity no I didn’t time out, if I did that only takes 50% of the remaining health from the fight (which is ignorant since the game lags and shuts down occasionally)

This games connections are so broken right now. Since around the time they had the servers go down and they stopped war because of it and when the map 6 ai got added to map 5, somewhere in there the servers ability to communicate with devices completely went to hell.

The timing is completely off for parries, intercepts, and dexes. I don’t even bother dashing anymore because I’ll just get light punched out of it unless they’re stunned.

And probably in at least 1/3 matches, I’m sitting there with the red WiFi with an exclamation point symbol while the fight tries to load.

This type of thing, along with frequent drops and disconnects have been happening to everyone in my alliance for about 6 weeks. It’s ruining war. We dropped a bracket from a loss where most of our attack bonus losses were from disconnects or fights that we never got to start.

Tons of people have been posting this in bugs but there’s been nothing to address it that I’ve seen.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I had the same situation in inquisitions.. didn’t read nodes, went with fully buffed VtD against SS. Fight didn’t even start and was KO.😂
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Man thing places buffs on you