**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What type of change is needed for cavalier difficulty?

Well, a lot of discussions have already took place. Here just give your honest opinion. Thanks to all.

What type of change is needed for cavalier difficulty? 69 votes

The difficulty is ok but the rewards should be buffed.
78%
Mr_PlatypusTimone147ADDIS0NColleenNumanDarkrider05Uncle_Fatty_247Ainy16wegnerkMhd20034DarkSoulDLXSceptilemaniacThunderGodRoOOtsBrokenCupidMcord117TheHoodedDormammu10or_StrongLegendboy2411 54 votes
The rewards are ok but only the difficulty should be lowered.
8%
HendrossHalleyTheAngryOnebrandinhoM_Master19odishika123 6 votes
Either option 1 or option 2
1%
Xguard77 1 vote
The difficulty should be lowered and also the rewards should be buffed.
4%
ZzzColonaut123Carracho01 3 votes
Leave everything unchanged.
7%
xNigESFEdeuinkShamir51Shenk 5 votes

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Just bring back the completion rewards. I can do one path in each quest but exploration is waaaaaay out of my league with "some" fights requiring specific 1 or 2 champs. Plus i dont wanna face that cav magik 6 times man :(

Which fights required 1 of 2 champs? Must’ve missed it because I didn’t see any.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would have preferred the base difficulty be set to Act 6 completion, and the rewards adjusted accordingly (Although the current rewards aren’t good).

Might be much more difficult at the outset, but it would remain relevant much longer than Cav

How long until we need a new difficulty? Not long I think.
    Faseeh said:

I would have preferred the base difficulty be set to Act 6 completion, and the rewards adjusted accordingly (Although the current rewards aren’t good).

Might be much more difficult at the outset, but it would remain relevant much longer than Cav

Act 6 completion? Come on man. We dont want 400k healthpools on the path. Act 6.1 completion difficulty it should be
    It can be more difficult without having more health. There is a bigger gap between Act 6 completion and exploration/Act 7, then there is between Cav and Act 6 completion.

The focus for rewards should be there, especially after the Act 6 nerfs. It might seem harsh to Cav players, but I think they would thank me later
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Act 6 completion? Come on man. We dont want 400k healthpools on the path. Act 6.1 completion difficulty it should be
    Difficulty absolutely should NOT be set to 6.1 completion levels.

Completing 6.1 is not hard. As @Rockypantherx said, at an easier difficulty, how long does it stay relevant? The only reason so many want the difficulty at 6.1 level is because it’s easy rewards.
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

It can be more difficult without having more health. There is a bigger gap between Act 6 completion and exploration/Act 7, then there is between Cav and Act 6 completion.

The focus for rewards should be there, especially after the Act 6 nerfs. It might seem harsh to Cav players, but I think they would thank me later
    Its just act 6 especially act 6.2 onwards very hard nodes are there :(
    So ppl who are in between 5.3 and just completed 6.1 (like me) could find it hard with lifecycle icarus special connoisseur nodes :(
    But i totally agree with focus on rewards
    There are difficult nodes, but ok completion they aren’t bad. You don’t need to touch special connoisseur on completion. I get where cavs are coming from, but it’s much easier to grow a roster at Cav that can achieve act completion using variants and UC EQ than it is to grow a roster to fill the niche requirements exploration offers

I did special connoisseur with Omega and Void because I didn’t have an option. At that point I was sitting with 20 R5/R2’s. You would thank me later. I do understand the perspective though
    edited September 2020
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Just bring back the completion rewards. I can do one path in each quest but exploration is waaaaaay out of my league with "some" fights requiring specific 1 or 2 champs. Plus i dont wanna face that cav magik 6 times man :(

Which fights required 1 of 2 champs? Must’ve missed it because I didn’t see any.
    Diss track hyperion
    Tried mephisto but the incinerate rng was bad :(
    Diss track mephisto was a pain with life transfer :(
    Claire Voyant
    CapIW
    Void
    Sym Supreme
    Hulkbuster
    Night thrasher
    Luke cage
    Mr fantastic (also has a prefight ability allowing you to place upto 3 debuffs on the opponent at the start of the fight, regardless of which champ you bring in to the fight, that can be infinitely refreshed so technically you can bring anyone with mr fantastic on the team)

If he’s not on the shifting immunities path you could also use;
    Venom
    Gwenpool

So just a few more than 1-2, technically you can bring anyone as long as you have any rarity of mr fantastic.
    Faseeh said:

Shamir51 said:

Faseeh said:

Completing 6.1 is not hard. As @Rockypantherx said, at an easier difficulty, how long does it stay relevant? The only reason so many want the difficulty at 6.1 level is because it’s easy rewards.
    Who said it was set to 6.1 completion levels? If it was we could finish this so fast. It isnt set to that level and the rewards arent even that good
    Dude, you literally said it...

“ Act 6.1 completion difficulty it should be”
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The cavalier difficulty is too easy for my liking.

I wish Kabam can give us something memorable event to go for. Abyss is the last event I remember what did I do. I completely forgot Variant 5 and Boss rush and cavalier difficulty.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Diss track hyperion
    Claire Voyant
    CapIW
    Void
    Sym Supreme
    Hulkbuster
    Night thrasher
    Luke cage
    Mr fantastic (also has a prefight ability allowing you to place upto 3 debuffs on the opponent at the start of the fight, regardless of which champ you bring in to the fight, that can be infinitely refreshed so technically you can bring anyone with mr fantastic on the team)

Venom
    Gwenpool

So just a few more than 1-2, technically you can bring anyone as long as you have any rarity of mr fantastic.
    Have only void ranked up. Cant get the debuffs up in time before life transfer kills me. If only my void was max sig he could get debuffs on him on time

Alliance mate of mine. 4* R1 Void.
    Faseeh said:

Shamir51 said:

Faseeh said:

Shamir51 said:

Faseeh said:

Who said it was set to 6.1 completion levels? If it was we could finish this so fast. It isnt set to that level and the rewards arent even that good
    Dude, you literally said it...

“ Act 6.1 completion difficulty it should be”
    It should be but it isnt. I dont mind that. I mind the rewards dude
    Exactly. You are saying that the difficulty should be no harder than 6.1 completion. I am saying that is a terrible idea.

Rewards for the current difficulty are a little underwhelming I guess, assuming that this is the only content you do. If you’re still going through story, grinding arena, variants, showdown and especially this months side quest, there’s just so many rewards up for grabs that it feels greedy to say “give me more for cav eq”.
    Faseeh said:

xNig said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Diss track hyperion
    Claire Voyant
    CapIW
    Void
    Sym Supreme
    Hulkbuster
    Night thrasher
    Luke cage

Venom
    Gwenpool

Have only void ranked up. Cant get the debuffs up in time before life transfer kills me. If only my void was max sig he could get debuffs on him on time

What sig tho?
    Doesn’t matter. The furies and life transfer covers you.
    And honestly, if you have problems mustering up enough resources to bring a 4* up, or even bring him up to a decent sig, I’m not very sure whether Cav difficulty is correct for you.
    Faseeh said:

xNig said:

Faseeh said:

xNig said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Diss track hyperion
    Claire Voyant
    CapIW
    Void
    Sym Supreme
    Hulkbuster
    Night thrasher
    Luke cage

Venom
    Gwenpool

What sig tho?
    Doesn’t matter. The furies and life transfer covers you.
    I just meant like the debuffs come faster if u hv more sig lvl
    Only after you have FotV up.
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Diss track hyperion
    Claire Voyant
    CapIW
    Void
    Sym Supreme
    Hulkbuster
    Night thrasher
    Luke cage

Venom
    Gwenpool

You just need to hit him to counter life transfer, it’s the easiest node ever. you might need a bit of luck to get petrifies to roll first but you can just restart the quest if they don’t. Once you have 2 petrifies though it’s just a normal fight.
    Regardless you said there’s 1-2 counters, I was simply listing every option I could think of to prove it’s not restrictive.