**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3.1 help..best counter for Void with weakness node?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
The node name is Long Distance Relationship (you will get a weakness debuff over time when you're close to the opponent).

Also, Void has Bleed Immunity node too.

I know a ramped up Ægon on Colossus at the start of the path will be the best option BUT I want to know more options.

Any other champs suggestion?

Kindly put your suggestion down below
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Kingpin can shrug off his debuffs
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Elsa?

I was thinking about her, too. Purifies one non-damaging debuff every 2.6 seconds. Not sure how much damage you could take in that amount of time but I imagine it could add up on a long fight.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa is not good for void fight because she takes too long to purify debuffs.
    Till then significant damage is done by void
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Ronin works well if you can play him.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Well I solo herald void with r4 Elsa, not sure about this one in particular but I’d guess the attack value in herald was a lot higher than 6.3?

If you play voids debuffs the normal way maybe her purify would be enough on the weakness plus it would fall off if you stay away?

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Nick fury parry heavy
    Berjibs said:

Well I solo herald void with r4 Elsa, not sure about this one in particular but I’d guess the attack value in herald was a lot higher than 6.3?

If you play voids debuffs the normal way maybe her purify would be enough on the weakness plus it would fall off if you stay away?

Yeah you can do it that way but don't count on elsa purifying void's debuffs .
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I used blade with GR synergy when i went through it. Took a long time because of bleed immune, but works well with the ability accuracy reduction and blade’s regen
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    16wegnerk said:

I used blade with GR synergy when i went through it. Took a long time because of bleed immune, but works well with the ability accuracy reduction and blade’s regen

That’s a good point I think there’s a long distance void in variant 3 I took the same way.

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I used aegon, Elsa works shruggs off every 2.6 seconds, Nick also
    Faseeh said:

I used aegon, Elsa works shruggs off every 2.6 seconds, Nick also

No quake @Agent_X_zzz ?

Don't answer that
    nah no quake I didnt use for for the lane only for evade syn, I used aegon for the whole lane
    Faseeh said:

Berjibs said:

Yeah you can do it that way but don't count on elsa purifying void's debuffs .
    You do know that elsa can shrug off void's debuffs too right? @Sarvanga1_
    She can only purify one debuff at a time.
    I know everything about her as she is my top champ.
    I am just saying that she is not the best option .blade,fury,aegon are better .
    She is obviously an option if you don't have them.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Elsa
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Aegon makes this fight easy
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

The node name is Long Distance Relationship (you will get a weakness debuff over time when you're close to the opponent).

Also, Void has Bleed Immunity node too.

I know a ramped up Ægon on Colossus at the start of the path will be the best option BUT I want to know more options.

Any other champs suggestion?

Kindly put your suggestion down below

Even when I used Aegon at rank 5 that entire lane is poorly designed

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mysterio purified his debuff once when i was playing
    MaxGaming said:

Mysterio purified his debuff once when i was playing

you are referring to a void in general, which every 10th hit on your combo meter naturally purifys voids debuffs, but this void is in 6.3.1 with the long distance relationship node. Where mysterio would not be a good opton persay
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Km with void synergy can work.
    Also you don't really need to shrug those debuffs. For example, you can use Hyperion - parry/heavy so you don't get weaknes debuff and his heavy has 5 hits, so you can control voids debuffs as well. Any champ should work, but with those who have many hits heavy attacks, it would be easier
    Faseeh said:
    Its a 6 star r3 and without willpower she would have been toast