**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What new characters should be added next?

2»

Comments

• Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Beta ray bill
    Star lord: Ha, you look like Marry Poppins!

Yondu: Is he cool?

Star lord: yeah... I guess

Yondu: IM MARY POPPINS
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Wordy12 wrote: »

I completely forgot about that scene. Had a good laugh while watching. Thanks for reminding me
  • Blade
    I would like to see Baby Groot and Misty Knight.
  • Whatever movie or show is coming out... will be from that for sure with maybe something else if there isnt anything coming out then.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Kraven the Hunter and Mysterio
    Suskanut wrote: »
    ADD Beta Ray Bill and make him tech please

Tech? Tech?

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Please no more tech champs!

Beta Ray Bill should almost certainly be Cosmic or Mystic. In his initial pre-Stormbreaker form, you could make a very good argument for him being Science.

Just think - a science champ! Wow! Do they still make those?
    Beta ray bill
    Suskanut wrote: »
    ADD Beta Ray Bill and make him tech please

Tech? Tech?

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Please no more tech champs!

Beta Ray Bill should almost certainly be Cosmic or Mystic. In his initial pre-Stormbreaker form, you could make a very good argument for him being Science.

Just think - a science champ! Wow! Do they still make those?

IK RIGHT, 2 months in a row with only tech champs!
    And no, kabam will neva make science champs anymore... I though that champs class was determined by the source of there powers but kabam is differing
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    it should be a defensive champs so we can have another worthless champ takimg up room in our roster
  • Blade
    Blade
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Apocalypse and Domino
    Apocalypse, because we can't have enough OP mutants.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Gladiator Hulk and Movie Thor
    There are so many great champions and villians that are not even on the voting list. How is Fantastic Four not in the game? There are entirely too many spideys and spidey related characters in the game as it is as well as Iron Man characters that are trash and filling roster spots.
    Beta ray bill
    Blade, memphisto and morningstar confirmed!

So all the blade voters can pat themselves on the back.
    Beta ray bill
    Wordy12 wrote: »

it went more like this actually

Star lord: Ha!

Yondu: What?

Star lord: You look like Marry Poppins!

Star lord: Hell yeah he's cool.

Yondu: IM MARRY POPPINS YO!!!!!
    Beta ray bill
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    There are so many great champions and villians that are not even on the voting list. How is Fantastic Four not in the game? There are entirely too many spideys and spidey related characters in the game as it is as well as Iron Man characters that are trash and filling roster spots.

look at my prof I have a disscusion for that