**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* corvus R5? or 6* vemon R2?

ROOVENROOVEN Posts: 8
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
who rank up 1st?

5* corvus R5? or 6* vemon R2? 79 votes

5* corvus R5
67%
PantherusNZSiliyoPalanthraxMagicBentonJoeLukazuffyphillgreenDarkSoulDLXRyGokuUnidentifiedCreaturelIPowerIlredsoxpatsfan89bluebubble100JChanceH9Xva23Madmo1221X_Factor_AgentEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ragnarok_947 53 votes
6* vemon R2
32%
MegaSkater67Raganator16wegnerkHammerbro_64ReferenceDaphboyGrootman1294RakeYoungMaxGamingSbkruebMiStaLovaKRANꓘdot_dittoSPIDER_MANTehSlayerPlinkoSneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyKeniutek 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    suicides? what content are you trying to do?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    6* vemon R2
    I'm biased though . I have 6* Venom as R2 now :) Love him ..
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Venom is far more sustainable and reliable for most content. Corvus is really only good for AQ.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    6* vemon R2
    As someone who doesn’t run suicides I am never greatly impressed by my r4 Corvus. With suicides sure he is a beast but Venom is a beast with either.
  • I run partial suicides. and i mean in general who would b better to ranked up 1st. was leaning towards venom. mainly because hes a 6*. i just got corvus. everyone raves aboot him
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Venom is far more sustainable and reliable for most content. Corvus is really only good for AQ.

This is simply wrong.
    Its really not imo
    edited September 2020
    double post pls ignore
    ROOVEN said:

I run partial suicides. and i mean in general who would b better to ranked up 1st. was leaning towards venom. mainly because hes a 6*. i just got corvus. everyone raves aboot him

I think if you run suicides, corvus might edge it out, but it depends where you are. he's fantastic for getting cav, but I haven't heard much about him for things like 6.3 and after. I'd probably go venom because he works so well in so many places
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Yeah I think the decision is really based on what you still have to do in the game. With abyss and exploring act 6 I find myself using corvus less but up to that point he was used for literally everything for me. Exploring act 5, AQ/AW, EQ and Side Quests and even in some areas of act 6.
  • im workimg on. cav. have lots still to do. i dont have enough CCs to take corvus to r4 & r5. but can take venom to r2 now
    prolly do.that. then work on corvus
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    5* corvus R5
    I have a R3 6* Corvus, doing act 6 exploration, and he’s been on virtually every team so far in 6.1 and 6.2.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ask your self will you rank 3 your 6* Venom.

If the answer is no then go with corvus

Venom can do everything you *need* him to at r1/r4 5*. People love him and that's fine. But corvus without suicides needs rank up more. And I use him in AQ/Aw, questing. The times I need venom is when I see a lot of spiderman's on a path. He can cake walk it.

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    5* corvus R5

I have a 5* sig 200 corvus and a r2 unduped venom. I can 100% tell you I use corvus more.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    6* vemon R2
    If you don’t have a good champ to cover biohazard then that Corvus will help you a lot against crossbones in act 6.1. For things beyond 6.1 I used venom more than corvus for the large health pools and bleeds.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    5* corvus R5
    I have rank 5 Corvus and rank 2 Venom both awakened and I use Corvus a lot more. He is twice better as a champion.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    6* vemon R2
    I just started using my venom and OMG
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    5* corvus R5
    Venom is alright, I like using him, was a beast for parts of v2&5 but he has next to no utility, he’s a decent nullifier, good for rage, explosive personality and a small percentage of evade fights that are hardly problematic anyway. I mean why would you rank venom just to deal with spiders evading when you could instead rank a champ that deals with all evaders?

Corvus is always on either my aq/aw team and I’ve used him throughout act 6, 6.1 exploration he’s done 75% on his own. Not sure I used venom at all in act 6.

Between his armourbreak on parry, immunities, cheat death and damage through block he has so much utility if you’re willing to be a bit creative with how you play.

I’m sure you can use venom in act 6 but to me he feels like a champ that excels in older content like act 5.

If you run suicides/willpower this isn’t even a question Corvus is gonna heal 10% at start of every fight and rip through top end content like its act 4. Venom you’re hoping and praying you regen the health you’re about to lose to recoil every time you use an sp1.

• 5* corvus R5
    Venom damage output quite high, a lot of utility, Corvus is better though.