**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Completion - No AEgon or Units spent

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So yesterday I finally stepped in the Abyss. Decided to take advantage of the 6.2.6 The Champion boss compensation, in order to not let the items expire.
Additionally, I've farmed a couple more revives and potions. Didn't want to use units on this piece of content, so I made sure I had enough to complete it.

Team Used:

5-star Rank 5 Nick Fury ;
5-star Rank 5 Human Torch ;
6-star Rank 2 Symbiote Supreme ;
5-star Rank 5 Corvus Glaive ;
5-star Rank 5 Void.

Revives prepared : 110x ;
Potions prepared: ~500 Lvl 3 potion.

Thing :
- Used Nick Fury here, with pure raw damage only. Decided to use only M-L-M combos, in order to keep the rock stacks controlled. Cost a total of 4x revives.

Omega Red :
- Went with Void on this one. Also used only M-L-M combos, and finished with Corvus to get a charge. Cost a total of 3x revives.

Quake :
- Used Nick Fury here. Bleeds were the main source of damage, and negated her Abyss ability as well. Cost a total of 4x revives.

Medusa :
- A fight for Sym Supreme. Managed to get the one-shot. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Mephisto :
- Used Human Torch here, with his Pre-Fight ability. Managed to get the one-shot as well. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Captain Marvel :
- Went with Sym Supreme here. It was kinda difficult to keep the power gain controlled, but it was a fast fight. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Ghost :
- Used Nick Fury here. Tried to bait sp1's so that she couldn't phase the bleeds after it. Ended up finishing it with Corvus to get a charge. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Iron Man (Infinity War) :
- Went with Corvus Glaive. Managed to the the evade/auto-block charge easily, as well as the final charge after K.O. him. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Joe Fixit :
- Used Void on this one. Tried to apply the Fear of the Void and petrify's on him, then get hit by an heavy attack so that Joe Fixit could get the healing, and start reversing it. Didn't got lucky with the healing proc's besides the first one. Cost a total of 4x revives.

Mordo :
- Pretty straightforward fight with Human Torch. Went with full HP to block a couple more hits, and get the smoulder's. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Venom The Duck :
- Probably the most ridiculous fight. Used Sym Supreme (5/5 Mystic Dispersion). Cycle sp3's over and over again, with some of them doing over 100k damage (85k damage just with the Nullify damage alone). Managed to get the one-shot even before the first set of Abyss charges were over. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Howard The Duck :
- Used a mix between Corvus Glaive and Void. Started with Corvus to get him down to ~60% health, and then went with Void to try and reverse as much healing as possible. Cost a total of 3x revives.

Hyperion :
- A fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revives.

The Champion :
- Another fight for Sym Supreme. Cost a total of 1x revive.

Cyclops :
- Outside of The Collector, it was the fight that costed me the most. Used Void here, and negated his power gain. Tried to make the fight the most slow as possible in order to deal more damage. Eventually I got the hang of it. Cost a total of 8x revives.

Loki :
- Used Human Torch here. Again, healed him up to full the take the most out of the fight. Cost a total of 2x revives.

AEgon :
- Went with Sym Supreme here. Was able to cycle sp3's and sp2's, as well as get decent damage from the nullify. Got surprised it ended up being an one-shot. Cost a total of 0x revives.

Invisible Woman :
- Used Nick Fury here. Nothing to worry about. Cost a total of 2x revives.

Cull Obsidian:
- Another fight for Sym Supreme. Bait the sp1 out of Cull, and use my sp3. Total of 10% damage for each sp3 landed, and it was another one-shot. Cost a total of 0x revives.

The Collector:
- Activated the Suicide masteries for this one, and went all in with Corvus Glaive. It was pretty much surviving until I reached an sp2, throw it and end of game. Cost a total of 22x revives.

Total revives used : 61x

Well, at least I was able to manage the Lvl.2 and Lvl.3 revives so that none of them got in the stash. Ended up only with a couple of Lvl.1 revives there, as well as the remaining of the potions.

For the rewards:
- 6-star Mystic Awakening Gem;
- Cosmic T5CC;
- 2x 6-star crystals, which ended up getting me a Storm Pyramid X, and a Silver Surfer. Didn't had any even as a 5-star.

Overall, it was easier than what I thought it would be. Is not something I'll plan to do again soon, unless there is another compensation package so that it speeds up the farming.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Nice job and congrats!
    Will you be R3ing Silver surfer or do you have another good option to use that t5cc on?
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Well done mate!
    Who do you think you'll use the gem and t5cc on?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

congrats! any plans for the t5cc or ag? also, how did you farm potions and revives. I understand if you don't want to tell because ya know, but I'd appreciate it

Mainly, act 4/5 and solo events. The majority of them I already had prior to the compensantion.
    Potions were only on Realm of Legends.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Nice job! Quick question, why SS over Ebony Maw?

Unfortunatly, I had to bring him to AW, to take down 3 sub-bosses and the final boss as well
    ah ok thanks.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Congratulations! 👍
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    May I ask how to get 100 revives and what will you do with the rest?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

PeaRat said:

Nice job and congrats!
    Will you be R3ing Silver surfer or do you have another good option to use that t5cc on?

I'll probably keep it for now. I'm in no hurry to rank up anyone.
    But I have a 6-star Captain Marvel (Movie) that I got 2 days ago,which takes priority over Silver Surfer
    Better yet

How are you not level 60??
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Great job,

Can you give me/us some insight in what mastery build you used?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Any idea anyone how much xp we get after defeatingx1 champ in abyss if anyone was not lvl 50 at thatbtime
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Great job,

Can you give me/us some insight in what mastery build you used?

I've used 1 point in willpower, to get some advantage in the Joe Fixit and Inivisble Woman fight.
    Mystic Dispersion was also 5/5 whenever I used Sym Supreme. It's specially useful against Venom the Duck and Aegon, and is something that allows the one-shot.
    Other than that, it was the standard. Maxed deepwounds and maxed limber help a lot as well
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

There are enough of these threads on the forums, please don't make any more.

@Qacob These are extremely helpful, especially for someone like me who has not gotten to do abyss because of a lack of proper counters. Once I get a great champion to do the fights I can't do with my current champions, I will immediately jump in and hopefully get it done with the help of these types of threads.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

There are enough of these threads on the forums, please don't make any more.

@Qacob These are extremely helpful, especially for someone like me who has not gotten to do abyss because of a lack of proper counters. Once I get a great champion to do the fights I can't do with my current champions, I will immediately jump in and hopefully get it done with the help of these types of threads.
    It was a joke, but I dont think many people got it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Congrats!

Wait why do you have a prison cell next to your profile?