**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Brian Grant Caviler Restriction Opinion Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    The only thing you are REALLY boned for in this Cav difficulty if you don’t have a solid counter is Magik, and she has been around long enough to where most people who are CAVALIER, ie the highest tier of player recognized in game, have ranked up someone who can handle her. Be it Blade, omega, or just a decent power controller or energy resistor.

Everything else really isn’t that crazy.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Caviler Difficulty has close to no restrictions
    That was another terrible Magik fight
  • Options

That was another terrible Magik fight

why did you bump this for no reason
    Spent revives on that fight and I was also responding to posts that's what I usually do
  • Options
    The 4 star challenge on that Magik was a painful experience
  • Options
    Speaking of pain can anyone please help me locate Summer of Pain merged thread?
  • Options
    lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22
    Caviler Difficulty is too restricting

Please Leave your thoughts down - all should be helpful

Destrictions is ok but reward for this difficult is disappointing.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Caviler Difficulty restrictions have no relevance in contradicting the current meta and roster of Caviler players
    This time, Kabam hit the mark with this cavalier difficulty !
    The difficulty is challenging and fun to play.
    You don't have to have THE right champion to do a path and can even get some bonus if you happen to the right one.

Only the rewards should be upgraded. those rewards are supposed to help us bring our 5 stars to rank 5 but you would need to do more than 5 or 6 cavalier quests to be able to rank 1 5-stars to rank 5.

Perhaps giving enough catalyst to rank-up a 5-stars to rank 5 every two months would be better.
    and please give us more gold or people not doing any arena will end up with tons of catalysts and no gold to use them ;)
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I think now with cavalier difficulty introduction and what it does is pretty neat. It shows that we can’t stop ranking those 4* champions as some will have their purpose in some paths and so on. If you don’t have a 5* version, but have the 4* version r5? Then it’s doable.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Caviler Difficulty is too restricting
    I can't do the buffed up chapter. I am stucked.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    i had no problem with the difficulty and the so called restrictions. but they need to buff rewards if they plan on keeping it that long. average time to 100% the whole difficulty is about 8-10 hours. Thats just way TOO MUCH. whereas Uncollected it usually took 3 hours or less. So now you have this new difficulty taking 8-10 hours which is about 3x the time required to complete and explore UC, but the rewards don't reflect the difference. Time is money.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    The game team designed cavalier difficulty rewards to combo it with legendary Difficulty. I’m bad at explaining details here as MetaSonicDude have the picture of the question why the rewards is like this.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Considering that cavalier players are doing act 6, they’re roster should be somewhat diverse and have answers for cavalier difficulty. Whether you became cavalier a month ago or a year ago, you’ve done 6.1 which shows your roster’s depth. The majority of players who have a cav roster and some skill can do cavalier difficulty
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gigantea said:

I can't do the buffed up chapter. I am stucked.

Can guarantee if you shared your roster I’d find a solution.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Caviler Difficulty restrictions have no relevance in contradicting the current meta and roster of Caviler players

Don't have any good Diss Track counter except 4* Cap IW. There's no way clearing the whole lane with one 4* is justified.

I used a 4* 2/20 Void & 4* 3/30 Luke Cage to clear the path and 4* 2/20 KM for Medusa boss... The life transfer lane had Void and LC putting in some work!
  • Options

Can anyone guide me to summer of pain merged thread please?

I really need help!