**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just one last push they said? It will be worth it they said.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

You lose some and lose some more.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Huh? I love Mysterio.

Help me understand him more

Mysterio is actually really good. A really good chunk of damage from sp3, that damage reflect is really nice, passive heal blocks, insane poison, poison and aar imminity and that ability to stop spiderverse characters from evading is really nice, since most are pests. But honestly, it could be better. Sorry mate
    Congrats on Throne Breaker! right?

Thanks!!! I’ll start exploring him very soon
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Although I’m sure you’ve already chosen Mysterio, Gamora is somebody with a solid damage output who can deal with buffed up handily
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Texas_11 said:

Huh? I love Mysterio.

Help me understand him more
    My favourite Mysterio feature is he's immune to AAR. He's a great domino counter as you can never get rooted on an evade or parry.
    Use a 6r2 one as a AW attacker and can take easily take Domino on Node 23.

Power draining, healing after getting an SP3 coz you did an SP1, poison spideys to shut down evade all nice.

If you got a big roster mostly useless thou.

(Edit) Should add that with Emma Frost in his team he counters this months reverse controls Majik
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I have a 6* rank 2 Mysterio and love using him. Immunity to AAR is awesome. Great Domino counter as previous poster said.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah Mysterio is nice champ to have and awakening him is a nice bonus too.

You got great bleed and poison champs as options so how is this a lose lose?
    Are you mad because it's not Aegon, Doom and Torch? If you don't want that crystal, I'd gladly take it off your hands.

Quite the opposite! I take the average champ and try to ascend them to where they aren’t noticed.

All three of those champs are overrated.

I been going to the featured 6* champ to rank 3 old man Logan or rouge. Over my domino I have :)!
    I’m anti meta . Just not a fan of mysterio . I admit I should learn more

Although I’m sure you’ve already chosen Mysterio, Gamora is somebody with a solid damage output who can deal with buffed up handily

I picked up mysterio, Gamira seems cool to play. Although, I would like to have her duped

I have a 6* rank 2 Mysterio and love using him. Immunity to AAR is awesome. Great Domino counter as previous poster said.

Thanks for the tips!

Texas_11 said:

Mysterio is actually really good. A really good chunk of damage from sp3, that damage reflect is really nice, passive heal blocks, insane poison, poison and aar imminity and that ability to stop spiderverse characters from evading is really nice, since most are pests. But honestly, it could be better. Sorry mate

Basic stuff

Medium ending combo: grants poison gas charge (charges)

Light ending combo: puts passive heal block, increases duration based on charges no spending charges

Heavy: places poison and prevents spider champs evasion. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp1 gets damage reflect becoming electro. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp2: place power leech on opponent and make mysterious invisible giving chance for attacks to miss. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp3 gain huge fury increasing attack and poison potency. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Ability awakened; gain charges every few seconds. At first, seems useless since all you need to do is double medium to gain a charge, but it can be helpful in some cases when you wanna place 2 poisons on the opponent before his insane fury ends. Overall god tier champ

Immunities: poison and Aar while helmet active. Helmet can shut for a few seconds while armor broken.
    Very detailed thanks!! I’ll start messing with him tomorrow
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you have silver surfer you can activate a synergy that gives mysterio the ability to stop evade from all Heroes while they are poisoned: not the best evade counter by any means, but it can still work if needed ^_^ he also has some niche but fun synergies with night thrasher and invisibile woman, giving mysterio the ability to place a Falter on your opponent when dashing forward (70% chance) and to generate a bit of power every time the opponent misses ^_^
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Basic stuff

Medium ending combo: grants poison gas charge (charges)

Light ending combo: puts passive heal block, increases duration based on charges no spending charges

Heavy: places poison and prevents spider champs evasion. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp1 gets damage reflect becoming electro. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp2: place power leech on opponent and make mysterious invisible giving chance for attacks to miss. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Sp3 gain huge fury increasing attack and poison potency. increases duration based on charges And spends charges

Ability awakened; gain charges every few seconds. At first, seems useless since all you need to do is double medium to gain a charge, but it can be helpful in some cases when you wanna place 2 poisons on the opponent before his insane fury ends. Overall god tier champ

Immunities: poison and Aar while helmet active. Helmet can shut for a few seconds while armor broken.
    Very detailed thanks!! I’ll start messing with him tomorrow
    Try seeing the video made by Jason voorhees in YouTube. The link below is of the above mentioned video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlybxXV0Lo
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mysterio is easily the best domino counter in the game, and he’s also one of the best heal blockers in the game. his damage can be quite impressive with the sp3 fury and he’s a huge pain in the a** on defense. He can also be a good Magneto (HoX) counter.
    GarrettN said:

Umm no yours has 2 solid options I’d be happy with. This is a loser crystal...

I’ll show my self out the door now.
  • D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    Texas_11 said:

Where'd you get the Nexus Crystal?
    D_Oma said:

Texas_11 said:

Where'd you get the Nexus Crystal?

Act 6 100%