**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav difficulty - just not fun.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
I just finished Cav difficulty, and I don't really think it's enjoyable. The rewards aren't really fantastic, and it took way too long. My roster is of decent size and variety, though I still lack Corvus and Ghost.

A few ideas:

Buffed up needs to go. This is probably the most restrictive chapter. Diss track is manageable.

There are bugs throughout the game now with #metal interactions and magneto. The most annoying was Matador wasp. Magnetism seemed to somehow turn off mag's ability to gain power sometimes after she threw her specials. It made the match so much annoyingly longer.

How can the next step up from UC EQ level be double the AR and triple the health pools? Lower the health pools, and I think a lot less people will complain about the time it took to finish this.

Difficulty was fine for the most part, but as it is, it's not really fun or necessary content for 85% of the community.

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I had a blast, rewards could be better, I have a big roster so an answer for everything but thought the difficulty was pretty mild and nodes were fun, for buffed up I used Medusa with black bolt, cmm with nick fury, colossus with omega red, and even used venom and carnage for a few paths, all except black bolt are 5/65, I could see how if u didn’t have the proper counters it could be a pain but for endgame rosters it’s honestly pretty easy
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    I've done completion. Outside of buffed up it really wasnt all that bad. Buffed up just isnt that fun though, especially when I have over 75 5* but only 2 usable cosmics and colossus for it lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I had a blast, rewards could be better, I have a big roster so an answer for everything but thought the difficulty was pretty mild and nodes were fun, for buffed up I used Medusa with black bolt, cmm with nick fury, colossus with omega red, and even used venom and carnage for a few paths, all except black bolt are 5/65, I could see how if u didn’t have the proper counters it could be a pain but for endgame rosters it’s honestly pretty easy

yeah and even if you don't have the people as 5* for buffed up or whatever, you always have 4*
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Pintzz said:

Yea I actually found it easier then when UC first dropped. That was hard. Anyone remember that Ice Phoenix LOL. This was a ton of fun. buffed up I used 4 star hype once you get this aptitude buffs he was hitting 60-70k Sp2s

Yeah hype even as a 4* wrecks that quest. 6* R1 angela will slap out 15-18k mediums once the aptitude ramps up
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It was super fun imo
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

I guess you guys have a lot more time to play than I do. Thinking about this length of a quest coming out monthly.....man.

You have an entire month to do it. 1 path a day is literally all that's needed if you don't have time.

I've personally 100% both Cav and UC as of 2 days ago. Cav was 100% done a week ago. Since then I've also 100% Variant 2 chapter 2 and 3 of which I only had 1 path completed on both chapters. I've spent more time playing Apex Legends than I have MCOC this month. It's about using energy when you're full, and refills when you need to.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    mydnight said:

How is 5 minutes per fight fun? I don't get it.

it’s not the time length and stuff that people enjoy, most of the player base much would rather have enjoyable and fun node interactions and out of the box champion use for long fights rather than moderate health pools with boring nodes

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    also if u think a 5 min fight is boring you’re not gonna clear labyrinth or abyss anytime soon
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    How can you guys not think 5 minute fights are boring? I finished lab. Also not enjoyable.

God.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    if u take five minutes per fight then maybe this content isnt geared towards u. improve ur roster, sharpen ur skills and come back and try it again.
    I just did a fight on the disstrack quest with a 4/40 4* capiw in under 2min and it wasn't even a clean fight bc I'm sitting here watching tv
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I don't have corvus or ghost. I'm also f2p. I'm using what was given to me.

Anyone who uses them on 90% of the content and says "x is easy" doesn't need to reply to this thread.

4* hype did a buffed up fight in barely over 2 min with terrible fury RNG as well
    So like I said, use the right champs and the fights go a lot faster
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    mydnight said:

But, it's not fun. That's the main point. Games are supposed to be enjoyable? I play this game.

That's like telling a kid that doesn't totally enjoy basketball to get off the court and stop playing just because the coach isn't good.

Your opinion isn't holding any value because it's selfish. Period.