**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Saving for the next featured 5 star?

2»

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Yes. I'm saving up for the next featured 5* crystal
    JChanceH9 said:

I wish I had the patience, but I play the game for fun, and popping is fun to me.

Perfectly good reason...
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    No. Once I get 10,000 shards I pop'em open
    Still hunting for ghost and Corvus
    FiiNCH said:

Still hunting for ghost and Corvus

Good luck in your hunt pal
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Datman257 said:

I have opened 40+ 5* crystals till now, all have been basics. Now, I am thinking of going for a few featured ones. I will be able to open 2 featured crystals the day the new batch arrives... Will profx and apocalypse be in the new featured tho?

X will be, you’ll have to wait another cycle for Apoc though
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Only because I don't know who's going to be in the next featured (apart from the last 6 released), otherwise I'd be popping those dual science/mystic.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Got 100k shards..should have about 160-180k..will either go for featured or science/mystic after checking the entire pool of the next featured
    Datman257 said:

I have opened 40+ 5* crystals till now, all have been basics. Now, I am thinking of going for a few featured ones. I will be able to open 2 featured crystals the day the new batch arrives... Will profx and apocalypse be in the new featured tho?

I understand only Prof X will be in the new 5* featured while Apocalypse won't be in the 5* featured until early in the new yr
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm not really interested in getting anything for now. Just looking for dupes for iso and 6* shards, that's why I only open basics nowadays. Duals are cool, but if I get anything good out of it, I won't have cats to take them up, so they would have to wait for others to go up.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i've got over 290,000 5* shards, very excited about next featured. hopefully kabam doesn't disappoint
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I needs the monkey
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91

Whoever isn't saving for next featured five star is an idiot lol

Hit Monkey, Guardian, Sasquatch, Dragon Man and Professor X..

Hello ????

I mean not really, it depends on your roster I honestly don’t care about any of those, I just want beardo or doom so I’m going dual

i've got over 290,000 5* shards, very excited about next featured. hopefully kabam doesn't disappoint

Wow...Like wow!!!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm not really interested in getting anything for now. Just looking for dupes for iso and 6* shards, that's why I only open basics nowadays. Duals are cool, but if I get anything good out of it, I won't have cats to take them up, so they would have to wait for others to go up.

Exactly in this position, myself.