**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star awakening gem crystals bugged?

I've got both mutant awakening gems from the event quest - mutant treasure Island.
And I've known many summoners who've experienced the same problem.
That too I don't have any proper 5 star mutants and I've got mutant awakening gem, same is the case with others who've got awakening gem class in which they don't have any proper champs.
I request kabam team members to look into this issue whether is the rewards from mutant treasure Island bugged.

Comments

• NujraNujra Posts: 7

Its RNG.

Nothing is bugged.

It's not just me but I have contacted my friends and they've also had similar issues and many people in their ally also
  • NujraNujra Posts: 7
    The problem is that we get the class which we don't have perfectly and that too twice is too much!!!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Nujra said:

The problem is that we get the class which we don't have perfectly and that too twice is too much!!!!

Save it for when you need it. Other people are in worse situations.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I have 5 tech awakening gems and literally no champs left to use them on unless I pull Guardian or Kang at Christmas (or Vision AOU if he is ever available). Bad RNG dude.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I have 5 tech awakening gems and literally no champs left to use them on unless I pull Guardian or Kang at Christmas (or Vision AOU if he is ever available). Bad RNG dude.

I mean you could use them on champs you normally wouldn’t for fun, or wait until they release new tech champs
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    I only keep pulling skills champs and skill AG , something is really messed up with this game
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Nujra said:

Its RNG.

Nothing is bugged.

It's not just me but I have contacted my friends and they've also had similar issues and many people in their ally also
    Do you not understand RNG? For every person that got the gem they didn't want, there's another person who got the gem they wanted.

Wouldn’t it be more like if everyone is after one specific class then for every 5 people that didn’t get the gem they wanted 1 person would get the one they wanted?

Even then that would not be accurate and could be closer to 1:36(?) get what they want. With that perspective it’s a lot more apparent why these complaints are so common.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    When I pull an AG In don’t need, I save it. Helped a ton when I pulled Red G and Prof X recently.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Nujra said:

Its RNG.

Nothing is bugged.

You keep using the word "issues". I don't think it means what you think it means.

AGs aren't always going to be for champs you have right this second. I sat on a skill AG for what seemed like 10.years waiting for Aegon and finally pulled him. I've had up to 4 tech gems at one point but pulled champions to use them on. I had a Mutant gem in my stash and pulled one from the quest. I also pulled Professor X and used one on him. Now I still have one for Apocalypse if I pull him or I can use it on AA.

Save them for later. It may not be the pull you want but you will pull someone that you can use it on later. It's not broken because you don't get what you want.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Nujra said:

you mean it's unfair you got unlucky? for every person who got the same ag in both of their crystals, there are five others who got different ones. there's no problem
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    R

N

G
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Not a bug however since it's not a generic or a selector, people jump to the "it's a bug" or "it's a conspiracy against me" train a lot quicker.
  • I got 3 tech from last 3 ag. Bring me mutant.

I mean you could use them on champs you normally wouldn’t for fun, or wait until they release new tech champs
    I have every other tech 5* already awakened dude!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

So there aren't anymore techs coming to the game?

So there aren't anymore techs coming to the game?
    Hi dude! Thanks for commenting! Hope you’re well.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yes they are bugged. I’ve opened 3 a couple of days ago. 2 from the side quest & 1 from V5. None of them gave me a 6* skill awakening gem, completely bugged I tell you.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yes they are bugged. I’ve opened 3 a couple of days ago. 2 from the side quest & 1 from V5. None of them gave me a 6* skill awakening gem, completely bugged I tell you.

that's ridiculous! send a support ticket. they need to be aware of this