**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2 Champion Boss interaction with Slow debuff

I have tried to fight him 3 times with sorcerer supreme and even after he have 6 slow debuffs on him, he still stuns me after i throw sp3 when he have unstoppable buff on him.

I don't know what is happening but it's probably a bug, with slow debuff he should not stun me when i attack him...

Sorcerer supreme is the only champ that i have right now who can take him down, please help...

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I noticed this too
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    'Slow won't trigger against natural class advantage' (according to AuntM.ai)

The Champion belongs to the 'Superior' class, and has class advantage

I think that's the case
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

I think that's the case

I disagree. The "superior" class doesn't give the champs a natural class advantage. A natural class advantage is the ones you see in the loading screen, and the class wheel.

Cosmic>tech>mutant>skill>science>mystic
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    why do you think slow will prevent the stun if the champion has unstoppable? The unstoppable is not what is triggering the stun, the node is.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Lormif said:

why do you think slow will prevent the stun if the champion has unstoppable? The unstoppable is not what is triggering the stun, the node is.

In phase 2, 70% - 40% HP whenever he has unstoppable on him, any contact attack will trigger stun on you but that's not the case, my question is even though he has 6 slow debuffs on him wtf is stun triggering on my attack...

And as Hi_Guys said it's really hard to get in rythm back after you get knocked out...

2 times he was at around 43% HP when he triggered stun on me after the Sp3...
    V16ul said:

Lormif said:

In phase 2, 70% - 40% HP whenever he has unstoppable on him, any contact attack will trigger stun on you but that's not the case, my question is even though he has 6 slow debuffs on him wtf is stun triggering on my attack...

And as Hi_Guys said it's really hard to get in rythm back after you get knocked out...

2 times he was at around 43% HP when he triggered stun on me after the Sp3...
    you have stated the stun being a problem with slow up multiple times.

As to why he still gets unstoppable, slow has a flat 100% reduction to a 125+% chance to proc, and I doubt stacking multiple slows will provide 200, 300 etc chance. There is no champion in the game that can 100% negate the slow, capiw is the closest and he still requires kinetic charges.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Op, you can spam the sp1 to keep the nullification aura active in order to do the fight. I think lagacy has a video on it.
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Whaaaat said:

I think that's the case

I disagree. The "superior" class doesn't give the champs a natural class advantage. A natural class advantage is the ones you see in the loading screen, and the class wheel.

@Kabam Miike can you enlighten us?

The superior class doesn't have a natural class advantage against all the other class types?
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Whaaaat said:

Kill_Grey said:

Whaaaat said:

I think that's the case

@Kabam Miike can you enlighten us?

The superior class doesn't have a natural class advantage against all the other class types?
    Just think about it, Shehulk won't be able to apply slow debuff on him as well but she do even after that.
    But I would still prefer to get a clarification from Kabam just to be 100% sure
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Superior class is not a natural class advantage.
    Natural class advantages are the ones you can find on the class wheel, posted somewhere on tge internet, or even ingame itself
  • _spec_spec Posts: 6
    Not sure if it's a bug or not it happened to me too, Fought The champion nodeless using Shehulk ,fight went smooth from 100%-70% but then as he enter second phase i kept getting stunned, ended up burning bunch of units before realizing i had no chance . Found few discussions concerning the slow interaction including this one the most recent we need clarification from Kabam but then i found this too...
  • _spec_spec Posts: 6
    Not sure if it's a bug or not it happened to me too, Fought The champion nodeless using Shehulk ,fight went smooth from 100%-70% but then as he enter second phase i kept getting stunned, ended up burning bunch of units before realizing i had no chance . Found few discussions concerning the slow interaction including this one the most recent we need clarification from Kabam but then i found this too...
    _spec said:

dont contact him while he has unstoppable on. Slow does not prevent the unstoppables because he has a greater than 100% chance to proc it, they have already clarified this countless times.
  • LoneWolf18LoneWolf18 Posts: 11
    V16ul said:

I have tried to fight him 3 times with sorcerer supreme and even after he have 6 slow debuffs on him, he still stuns me after i throw sp3 when he have unstoppable buff on him.

I don't know what is happening but it's probably a bug, with slow debuff he should not stun me when i attack him...

Sorcerer supreme is the only champ that i have right now who can take him down, please help...

V16ul said:

V16ul said:

• LoneWolf18LoneWolf18 Posts: 11
    Same happend to me. Had slow banked with an sp3 and kept triggering it on him. He still could become unstoppable with a slow debuff active. Spent lot of time getting there and used up resources on him in vain.
    Did anyone of you hear back from kabam?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

V16ul said:

V16ul said:

V16ul said:

He has increased ability accuracy so even if you slow the unstoppable will remain and you will be stunned. Only slow champ that works is she hulk, or sorcerer if you nullify rather than slow.
    What he said. Plus my first run through, I had a slow on and under 40% I got stunned even when I had slow on. I figured out that the only way to counter it was to basically null it with a heavy.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Same happend to me. Had slow banked with an sp3 and kept triggering it on him. He still could become unstoppable with a slow debuff active. Spent lot of time getting there and used up resources on him in vain.
    Did anyone of you hear back from kabam?

Thats how its supposed to work. You need to nullify rather than slow. Shulk nullifies unstoppable AND applies slow which is why she works. Sorcerer has her nullification aura so she is still viable. However people like stealthy do not work anymore.
    She hulk does not nullify. She removes unstoppable
    You know he meant. And nullify basically means to remove