**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Saving for the next featured 5 star?

2»

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Yes. I'm saving up for the next featured 5* crystal
    JChanceH9 said:

I wish I had the patience, but I play the game for fun, and popping is fun to me.

Perfectly good reason...
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    No. Once I get 10,000 shards I pop'em open
    Still hunting for ghost and Corvus
    FiiNCH said:

Still hunting for ghost and Corvus

Good luck in your hunt pal
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Datman257 said:

I have opened 40+ 5* crystals till now, all have been basics. Now, I am thinking of going for a few featured ones. I will be able to open 2 featured crystals the day the new batch arrives... Will profx and apocalypse be in the new featured tho?

X will be, you’ll have to wait another cycle for Apoc though
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Only because I don't know who's going to be in the next featured (apart from the last 6 released), otherwise I'd be popping those dual science/mystic.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Got 100k shards..should have about 160-180k..will either go for featured or science/mystic after checking the entire pool of the next featured
    Datman257 said:

I have opened 40+ 5* crystals till now, all have been basics. Now, I am thinking of going for a few featured ones. I will be able to open 2 featured crystals the day the new batch arrives... Will profx and apocalypse be in the new featured tho?

I understand only Prof X will be in the new 5* featured while Apocalypse won't be in the 5* featured until early in the new yr
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm not really interested in getting anything for now. Just looking for dupes for iso and 6* shards, that's why I only open basics nowadays. Duals are cool, but if I get anything good out of it, I won't have cats to take them up, so they would have to wait for others to go up.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i've got over 290,000 5* shards, very excited about next featured. hopefully kabam doesn't disappoint
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    I needs the monkey
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91

Whoever isn't saving for next featured five star is an idiot lol

Hit Monkey, Guardian, Sasquatch, Dragon Man and Professor X..

Hello ????

I mean not really, it depends on your roster I honestly don’t care about any of those, I just want beardo or doom so I’m going dual

i've got over 290,000 5* shards, very excited about next featured. hopefully kabam doesn't disappoint

Wow...Like wow!!!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm not really interested in getting anything for now. Just looking for dupes for iso and 6* shards, that's why I only open basics nowadays. Duals are cool, but if I get anything good out of it, I won't have cats to take them up, so they would have to wait for others to go up.

Exactly in this position, myself.