**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why there is no completion rewards for uncollected difficulty?

I thought of this as a bug and waited for to get fixed but after i completed the quest i got no completion rewards they said they will buff uncollected rewards but all they did was nerfing it we want completion rewards back

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Click on Chaper 1 Heraldry, they moved the completion rewards there and divided them up per chapter. they did remove the 6* shards though

Lormif said:

Click on Chaper 1 Heraldry, they moved the completion rewards there and divided them up per chapter. they did remove the 6* shards though

Why we shouldnt get completion rewards instead?someone may not have enought time to explore them
    I dont understand your question. you ARE getting completion rewards, you are just getting them per chapter now, not all at once at the end of completion. That means if you dont have time to explore you still get completion, if you dont have time to complete all 6 chapters you still get some competition. Really the only argument here should be about the 6* shard removal from completion, not about completion itself, as they made it so much better in that regard for people who dont have the time or skill to complete.
    Then mention 6* shards. Nothing in either of your main post or the reply mentioned 6* shards, only that they supposedly removed completion rewards( which they didnt), not 6* shares from completion.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Bit late to the party

How come?
    All the complaints on this have already come and gone.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

Instead they should have buffed both completion and exploration reward not split it into act exploration....
    Rewards were buffed/increased. Both ways

Lormif said:

Then mention 6* shards. Nothing in either of your main post or the reply mentioned 6* shards, only that they supposedly removed completion rewards( which they didnt), not 6* shares from completion.

True but my concern is why just we cant have both in uncollected and cavailer difficulty?they should have done this instead of removing and spliting it
    done what? they are treated the same in both uncollected and cav, completions are chapter based in both. Only master and below was kept unchanged.

We should have both act exploration and event quest completion for both uncollected and cavalier difficulty that's something i call buff and it's fair in every ways u think

So you want to make it HARDER for people with less time and skill to get rewards?

Lormif said:

We should have both act exploration and event quest completion for both uncollected and cavalier difficulty that's something i call buff and it's fair in every ways u think

So you want to make it HARDER for people with less time and skill to get rewards?
    Did i said they should remove act exploration rewards?they should keep both act exploration and event quest exploration rewards
    I am not talking about act exploration, I am talking about act competition, which instead of removing they broke into 3 pieces and moved to chapter competition.

This makes it easier for people to get some rewards if they cannot complete it 100%, but can only complete a chapter of 2

The only way to get act completion back is for them to undo that change, which would make it harder for people to get rewards, because instead of getting some rewards for completing chapter 1 they will instead have to complete all chapters to get the rewards.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Did i said they should remove act exploration rewards?they should keep both act exploration and event quest exploration rewards
    I am not talking about act exploration, I am talking about act competition, which instead of removing they broke into 3 pieces and moved to chapter competition.

This makes it easier for people to get some rewards if they cannot complete it 100%, but can only complete a chapter of 2

The only way to get act completion back is for them to undo that change, which would make it harder for people to get rewards, because instead of getting some rewards for completing chapter 1 they will instead have to complete all chapters to get the rewards.
    I do agree with you so i say we should have both so it can satisfy everyone
    you are not getting both, the only way to get both is for them to buff the rewards even more which they are very unlikely to do for old modes, especially to the level you want.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I do agree with you so i say we should have both so it can satisfy everyone
    you are not getting both, the only way to get both is for them to buff the rewards even more which they are very unlikely to do for old modes, especially to the level you want.
    Why not?because they want us to spend more?i dont agree with you we can have both like 1k 6 star shards for uncollected completion and 2k 6 star shards for cavalier your reasons dont make sense
    you keep changing your argument from "bring back competition" (which did not go away) and "6* shards". It is impossible to have a meaningful conversation while you cannot make up your mind what you are talking about.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s really annoying. Before it felt really good when you completed and now it just feels like a chapter reward