**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reward more 5* Shards for Act 5

Completed Act 5 when I only had 9 5* Champions, hard to progress to Cavalier since I couldn't bring my 4* champions anymore and there is a 5* restriction.

These kind of players will experience bad luck and rolls. Don't make it so that they only have bad luck. Please Kabam, save 2020.

Comments

• Options
    D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    edited September 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Have you 100% explored Act 5?

I only 100% Act 5, Chapter 3 & 4 because it's the only one that gave decent rewards (2 5* Champions). The Act 5 Exploration doesn't even give any 5*.
  • Options
    HD_prence_69HD_prence_69 Posts: 9
    edited September 2020
    I already completed act 5 100% so for me nah
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    D_Oma said:

Haji_Saab said:

Have you 100% explored Act 5?

I only 100% Act 5, Chapter 3 & 4 because it's the only one that gave decent rewards (2 5* Champions). The Act 5 Exploration doesn't even give any 5*.
    100% act 5 in total gives you 2 fully formed T5B which will allow you to max out a 5*. You also get a generic 5* AG and 2.5k 6* shards.

If you don’t think that’s worth it, then I’m not sure what to say.

Besides, there’s so many rewards available between EQ and side event that I honestly can’t see why act 5 would need more 5* shards. Kabam literally give away 5* these days.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    people mainly do act 5 for t5b and 5* generic