**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool

Forgive me if this has been brought up before, I could not find an appropriate thread, BUT, Deadpool needs a buff. Deadpool not having regeneration ability is like wolverine without the claws, Cap without a shield, Beast without blue fur, Iron Man without armor, Spider-Man without webs etc. etc. it’s a staple of who the character is at his most basic. He absolutely does not have to be transformed into one of the best characters in the game, that would be ridiculous, he’s out classed by so many characters, but he does need a regeneration ability (synergy doesn’t count). Deadpool kills people with guns and swords and regenerates(and breaks the 4th wall) that’s literally all he does. Nothing else about him has to change, all he needs is a regeneration buff.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    He does have a passive regen!
  • Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25
    Crcrcrc said:

He does have a passive regen!

I stand corrected ! I revise my statement to “Deadpool needs a better regen!”
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Deadpool X-force definitely needs something going for him. Deadpool classic should be added to the basic crystal, they've already added Wolverine as a 5star and regen on defense gets hard countered by Void/Cap IW so what's the damage?
  • InfinitewarriorInfinitewarrior Posts: 4
    edited September 2020
    They probably won’t buff dead pool because they keep bring out new ‘pools’ eg
    Goldpool and platinumpool

although I would like to see him get something like phoenix’s cheat death ability
  • I also think about that many times ....
    But the thing I think is that the mutant class is already very op after gambit buff it will more op , so I think they should buff other champs like - phoenix , moonknight , taskmaster ( because I got 6* )
  • Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25

I also think about that many times ....
    But the thing I think is that the mutant class is already very op after gambit buff it will more op , so I think they should buff other champs like - phoenix , moonknight , taskmaster ( because I got 6* )

Ya the Mutants kinda have it made in the power department right now