**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counter to Magik (Limbo)

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Is there any champ immune to limbo.
If not what is the perfect counter for Magik and her limbo

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Any Power Control champs or AAR champs work well. OR, Quake, Magik, Doom, Archangel, so on and so forth.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Outside of those mentioned previously, champs with alot of energy resistance can do. Havok, Bishop ect

Sorcerer supreme as well. I think pyramid X too
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Outside of those mentioned previously, champs with alot of energy resistance can do. Havok, Bishop ect

and doctor voodoo
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

and doctor voodoo
    If you can keep up the blocking during limbo then yes. Voodoos Regen can also cover a bit of limbo damage at the start
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Akoris said:

shield456 said:

Is there any champ immune to limbo.
    If not what is the perfect counter for Magik and her limbo

Units along with Potions and revives are a perfect counter towards limbo hehe
    That is what I don't want.
    I am saving units.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thanks all guys
  • Just to summarise:

Gulk (Gladiator Hulk) has a unique ability called "Face Me!" that reacts to passive DoT like Limbo - he will regenerate back 70% of the damage and gain an offensive boost. Combined with the Heal Block from his L1 and he's a great Magik counter.

Blade's Danger Sense has a chance to stop Limbo proccing, enhanced with synergy from Stark Spider-Man.

AA-Ron (Arch-Angel) when awakened can stop the regen from limbo, and also his ability accuracy reduction (enhanced by sig levels) per neuro-toxin to stop it triggering.

Other Ability-Accuracy reducers like Domino (Crit Fail), Black Widow (Sig Ability), Elektra (with debuffs), Crossbones (Furies), Cap Infinity War (L1 when Kinetically Charged), and probably others I'm missing can all also work. Not to mention if you have the Petrify mastery and tip her over her power levels when stunned.

Beyond that you're looking at champs who can regen back the damage taken (Wolverine, X-23, Ghost Rider, etc) and/or champs who can heal block to at least stop her from healing back damage during Limbo.

what is L1 of cap infinity war
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Just to summarise:

Gulk (Gladiator Hulk) has a unique ability called "Face Me!" that reacts to passive DoT like Limbo - he will regenerate back 70% of the damage and gain an offensive boost. Combined with the Heal Block from his L1 and he's a great Magik counter.

Blade's Danger Sense has a chance to stop Limbo proccing, enhanced with synergy from Stark Spider-Man.

AA-Ron (Arch-Angel) when awakened can stop the regen from limbo, and also his ability accuracy reduction (enhanced by sig levels) per neuro-toxin to stop it triggering.

Other Ability-Accuracy reducers like Domino (Crit Fail), Black Widow (Sig Ability), Elektra (with debuffs), Crossbones (Furies), Cap Infinity War (L1 when Kinetically Charged), and probably others I'm missing can all also work. Not to mention if you have the Petrify mastery and tip her over her power levels when stunned.

Beyond that you're looking at champs who can regen back the damage taken (Wolverine, X-23, Ghost Rider, etc) and/or champs who can heal block to at least stop her from healing back damage during Limbo.

what is L1 of cap infinity war
    Please look at the date of the last comment before yours.

In this case, it's the level 1 (or sp1 depending on what you) of his power bar. Y'know the three hits he does which apply bleed? That one
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    When Falcon is locked on magik cant trigger her limbo
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian has massive energy resistance