**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* Omega or R2 6*Black Widow Clairvoyant

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don't play alliance at all. I'm Uncollected, but haven't gone beyond 5.2
Who will be more helpful finishing Chapter 5 and starting Chapter 6
Not running suicide mastery

R5 5* Omega or R2 6*Black Widow Clairvoyant 50 votes

R5 5* Omega Red awakened sig.140
50%
Spity68Lvernon15ThunderGodThesurvivlistmanveertherealGrootman1294MitriaxKDSuperFlash10JChanceH9EtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeYENANSASHESOmedennSneakyWarriorKeniutekGiuliameijRap027shield456HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 25 votes
R2 6* Black Widow Clairvoyant unawakened
50%
HollowbornBrokenrcm2017MoosetiptronicCiciliatoSbkruebKill_Greypsp7427or7Adamb208VbnmeMr_BentlyAaronc94RebarkDretllePlinkoPsychic_2002Soyheyor123RoKoPlayzzzŘïdđhįm 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    omega is a proper beast in 6.1, not so much in act 5 for me. i used him for a lot of the fights in 6.1.1, 6.1.3 and 6.1.5
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★

What the heck? You are r5ing champs and haven't even beaten 5.3? I beat Act 5 and didn't even have a 5* at r4!

I started playing before they redid class advantages. Took advantage of the holiday sales to get tier 5 basic catalyst shards
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    You can’t go wrong with either one. I say Claire because she is so amazing for utility. She is almost always on my team in every aspect of the game. You don’t need to run md to get lots of power, she is suicide-friendly, buff immunity from sp2 is very powerful, and sustainability is excellent. Omega can do great damage If you have a compliant AI and you play aggressively with suicides, he has good sustainability, and is poison immune. The drawback is that suicides are pretty much essential, and his utility is not as high.
  • Mr_BentlyMr_Bently Posts: 26
    Claire all day. She does soooooo much compared to omega
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    You can’t go wrong with either, but since you already have OR at a high sig I’d rank him personally.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

I’ve got exactly what you have *casual flex warning*

Claire helped me more in the whole of act 6 than omega did. Keep in mind I don’t run suicides, so they’re not at their best.

Oh god, no suicides? That should be a crime with these 2 !
    Don’t worry, I’m going to run suicides once I get enough units.

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Omega with suicides and any level sabertooth can clear all of act 5 for elders bane very easily, with only the final boss a challenge for him. If you add in any Nick and quake, he can auto fight all of the monthly master EQ too.

But Claire solves some different problems, but may also be useful for Ultron thinking about it, so that's your elders bane team right there particularly if you don't get suicides.

Also if you play daily, join an alliance, or run one solo and do map 2 on your own, glory is simply that useful/important.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Oh and this is my story of going from uncollected to cavalier and then elders in a couple of months off the back of 5/65 Omega with suicides. Long read over a few posts.. so while I voted Claire, big red was my choice when in the same position:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/164040/progression-without-twitch-skills-or-unit-man#latest
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Omega Red, if duped is amazing for 5.3. His spores completely ignore the damage reduction you get. Because his spore damage is always based on his base attack.
    I did about 40% of 5.3 with him for exploration. And that was at sig 40 something. So a higher sig would destroy it even more.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Suicides help these 2 a load, try and invest into them. But otherwise I would go for claire.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would like to Thank all of you for taking the time to help me with this choice.

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

I’ve got exactly what you have *casual flex warning*

Claire helped me more in the whole of act 6 than omega did. Keep in mind I don’t run suicides, so they’re not at their best.

he aint sig 140